Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 2 posts - 916 through 917 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    @salome01w4g
      • Total Posts: 991

@catwing I like it!!

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Leumeister
      @leumeister
        • Total Posts: 244

Hey guys.

I’m back from the death of inactivity. 😛

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could try making one of my robot characters in this dramedy series I’m working on

I have Camille…

Her main color is blue. In my head, she has a pattern of blue lines and chevrons (not the gas station brand) around her face. Lines can be curved, and angular, and accentuate features like her mouth and eyes. She does have a nose, but it doesn’t have nostrils… Maybe a grille, but I’m not sure. Her eyes are bigger than human eyes, and they glow orange. She has no hair, but she may enjoy wearing wigs. The rest of her head is either white or metallic.

Her cladding is white in most places, but blue on the forearms and thighs, and maybe parts of the hands. Her palm and fingers have silicone grips on them. There are servo joints between the finger joints. On the shoulders, hips, ankles, and wrists are ball joints, on the knees and elbows are hinge joints, but those could be covered up by clothing.

For clothing, she wears a blue hoodie when she’s outside, to disguise the fact that she’s a robot. Otherwise, she may just wear a T-Shirt. She also wears long, fairly loose jeans. Designs on the clothes are up to you. 🙂

Her build is slender, feminine in shape, but not completely physically accurate. Still humanoid though. Stands at around 5 foot three inches, probably four inches shorter than the male robots.

That’s pretty long, so I’ll leave the others for later. 🙂

Thank you. 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 916 through 917 (of 917 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >