Character Arc chat

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Character Arc chat

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Elfwing
    @elfwing
      • Total Posts: 486

@keilah-h

cool cool! I haven’t seen many Star Wars, and only two Marvel, and the last ones listed I have never heard of… they sound cool! that’s a fun idea, combining two fandoms! 🙂

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1379

@kathleenramm

Thanks! Same here!

The origin story might be kind of boring lol, but this is basically it: I was reading my Bible in the book of Acts chapter 23. I’d read that chapter so many times without thinking twice about it (or even really paying attention, tbh), but suddenly verse 16 caught my attention. It mentions St. Paul’s sister and nephew. I was like WAIT WHAT PAUL HAD A SISTER?!? and then my mind started churning with so many questions. Like what was their relationship like, did she love and support him or hate him/think he was crazy, was she older or younger, what did she think of his conversion, etc. Given that St. Paul was so compassionate to ppl who didn’t believe, I knew for sure it would be completely against his character not to pursue his own sister. A vision of Temira started forming in my mind and I decided to explore what she might have been like by writing a novel. Thus, TAS.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >