Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 2,474 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@esther-c yea, I just can’t help but think of their future kids even tho I haven’t even finished book 1 🤣

also already have a second series thought of for my charries

and want to write about their kids too XD XD XD

My main charries grow throughout the series, their ages ranging from around 14-17 or so, with Corvina being around 15-18 or so (give or take maybe)

Except Paxton is 10 (almost 11) when he’s introduced and Nyx is like… 12? Somewhere around there. So their ages differ.

Ara and November have three kids. A boy first, Aaron, and a girl a year apart from him named Aria-Lynn. And then later a boy (their youngest) named Bren.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@esther-c I love them! Side-view people are really hard. I like the guy’s hair and the girl’s flower

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2973

@Esther-c

Those are cool!

Ok, super wierd, but I literally have an identical drawing of Kalmer, on lined paper 🤣

I was in driver’s Ed online class, getting super board, so I took a pen and copied kalmer right off the cover of book 2. Lol 😂

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6
            • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings

Thanks! Digital artists I believe is the correct term 😂 I don’t care though, same difference.

Haha, yeah, that’s it. I was trying to hurry and RP before me and the fam watched the first Wingfeather Saga episode, and I just put drawers 😂😅.
            Have you watched the Wingfeather Saga yet? It’s really good!

@esther-c

I love those!! You’re really good! I’m afraid to post some of mine😬😅.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

I’ve drawn Kalmar before on the way home from a trip too😂! We should all share any Wingfeather saga drawings 😆

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

Yes! I love it.

Peet is my favorite.

Yours?

I’ve read until book 2, and one third of book three. I started stressing about it too much and had to take a break 😂

Did they tweak it a bit in the animation? I’m fine with it if they did, it’s still canon because the author is involved, but I don’t remember that scene with Janner and Sara. Don’t get me wrong, it was super cute, I just didn’t remember it from the original.

The part of Leeli singing to the dragons was epic! Pretty sure they changed that, in the original, Nia isn’t there. She later says, “That was you singing?” I’m curious why they changed that if they did.

TheLoonyOne
                @theloonyone
                  • Total Posts: 446

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings

Mm, free. The magic word 😂😁

I’m going to use my kindle fire cause it has a bigger screen. It’s amazon, though, and doesn’t have a lot of the apps 😐. But it has Mediband, so I’ll try that one first 😁 I put the rest in a list to try out, though.

I’m definitely not using a mouse. I’ve tried some digital art on my laptop, but I have absolutely no control with a mouse. So nope 😂 I’ll probably get a digital pen. Maybe someday I’ll get a graphics tablet

Anyway, thanks for the advice! I think I’ll try out MediBand, see how that goes…

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

I’d love to know how it works out! 🙂

I used it when I was like 12… so I don’t actually know how good it was. I just know I liked it and lots of people use it. and they have a online art community that has prompts and stuff.

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3428

@godlyfantasy12

That’s really cool!!

@lightoverdarkness6
                      @mineralizedwritings

The first episode was pretty different from the books. Which didn’t bother me until they got to the part where Leeli was attacked by the Fang. Peet the Sock Man was supposed to throw the rock at him!! I feel like they shouldn’t have changed that part. Sure, it’s deus es machina, but it actually plays a part later down the road.

And, @lightoverdarkess6, you should share some of your artwork! 🙂 The ones I shared are like the only good ones that I did freehand! 😅 But if you don’t want to, I get it. 😉

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3428

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Thanks!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

Yes! I love it. Peet is my favorite. Yours?

I think Kalmar is my favorite. And Janner. I love Peet too. And Leeli. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I’ve read until book 2, and one third of book three. I started stressing about it too much and had to take a break 😂

Haha, yeah. It can stress you out.

Did they tweak it a bit in the animation? I’m fine with it if they did, it’s still canon because the author is involved, but I don’t remember that scene with Janner and Sara. Don’t get me wrong, it was super cute, I just didn’t remember it from the original.

Yeah, in the book and the original short film, Sara Cobbler had already been taken by the Black Carriage. But I like it better that they know each other in this show.

The part of Leeli singing to the dragons was epic! Pretty sure they changed that, in the original, Nia isn’t there. She later says, “That was you singing?” I’m curious why they changed that if they did.

Yeah, I don’t know why they changed that. She is there in the episode 1.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6

@esther-c

The first episode was pretty different from the books. Which didn’t bother me until they got to the part where Leeli was attacked by the Fang. Peet the Sock Man was supposed to throw the rock at him!! I feel like they shouldn’t have changed that part. Sure, it’s deus es machina, but it actually plays a part later down the road.

Yeah, I know!! That was killing me😩.

you should share some of your artwork! 🙂 The ones I shared are like the only good ones that I did freehand! 😅 But if you don’t want to, I get it. 😉

Okay! I will! Thank you!

Thanks!

Your welcome!!

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
                            @loopylin
                              • Total Posts: 2334

@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings

There’s a Wingfeather Saga tv show!?!?  

What is it on??

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin

Yeah! It’s great!

It’s free, but crowdfunded. They’ve raised a ton of money and are currently funding season 2. It’s on angel studios or youtube, check out there youtube channel! New episodes stream every other friday on youtube at 5 pst. The trailor was great too. The streams have a bunch of stuff in them, so you’ll have to find the time stamp for when the episode starts. I personally love listening to the producer talk a lot about the show in the beginning, but you can skip it if you like. In between weeks have a stream with the producer and sometimes they’ll have a voice actor on for some questions or another little thing.

Just look up episode one wingfeather saga, it should have Leeli on the front.

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c

IKR! I wanted to see that scene with peet! Anyways, I guess they have something else planned, because he still has to make an introduction at some point.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 2,474 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >