Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 2,474 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@godlyfantasy12

Oh! I like your November and Ara drawing too! The clothes look really good.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2973

@theloonyone

Thanks! 😁

yeah it does look a bit different! His hair didn’t turn out as floofy as I usually would do 😥

Oh yes! I used photoshop to make that, but it’s a little hard to navigate. I’ve been using crt Z because I haven’t found the eraser yet… yeah. 😆

I use krita too, and it’s what all my previous digital art was made with. It’s free, and pretty intuitive.

Be warned, it takes awhile for your current art skills to transfer to digital, you might be a bit disappointed at first lol. It takes a bit to get the hang of it. i thought it was funny when I started, my usual habit of heads being larger on one side showed up pretty fast lol. I think digital art tends to take longer than traditional, but there’s so many options with it and it’s a lot of fun.

As far as phone apps go, I’ve used both medibang when I was younger, they have a comic divisor making thing which is nice. I haven’t tried that feature myself because I stopped using it before I found out about it. Medibang is commonly used for manga.

I know some people use adobe fresco too, I think it’s free, I’ve never used it.

So overall I’d say Krita is the best if you don’t want to pay. The only reason I’m using photoshop is because my sister switched to krita and we were still paying for a couple months.

Are you going to use a mouse, touchscreen, or digital pen? If you can get a graphics tablet, there great 🙂 Mine was on sale for 30$ for black friday.

Well, I could rant about digital art for a long time 😂

If you ever have questions, you know who to ask! 😁

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin

Thanks! <3

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin thanks! I was worried Ara’s dress wasn’t all that great lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Loopy
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2334

@godlyfantasy12 No, I love her dress! The swirly and diamond details look great

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin ahh ok great!! I was afraid it was too plain but I didn’t know what else to add!! Thank you!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@mineralizedwritings also, awesome job!! I’ve been so happy being able to draw ever since learning I can do art from bases! It’s so much fun and relaxing!!

Also I do digital too! I use procreate on my iPad.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@godlyfantasy12

also, awesome job!! I’ve been so happy being able to draw ever since learning I can do art from bases! It’s so much fun and relaxing!!

That’s great! I’ve never used bases before, but I gotta say my art style developed by copying other peoples art. I did manga fanart for awhile, so when I was kinda lost drawing my own characters, I’d just flip through my favorite book and sample from a character. There’s a reason most of my earlier characters have Sakusa Kyoomi’s nose.

LOL I straight up copied it 😂

(He has a cute nose ok?)😂

And yeah! I’d agree, it’s super fun. Especially the coloring, that part is the most relaxing imo.

Also I do digital too! I use procreate on my iPad.

Ooh fun! I wanted to use procreate for awhile, it’s what a lot of people use on youtube. I use photoshop and krita rn. Is procreate good? i always noticed how nice and aesthetic the interface is when I saw other people using it. 🙂

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@mineralizedwritings lol! Hey I don’t blame u for copying! I am perfectly fine rn with issuing bases so…

Also yes, I really like procreate!! It’s fairly simple and cheap too. I think it cost me like 10-15$ Maybe? And it’s a one time purchase for my iPad.

It can sometimes be a bit glitchy (like tonight when I was “stacking” (which is pretty much like making folders) it kept glitching and getting off the app, but that’s not anything much more then a bit annoying lol.

Other art apps seem to have too much of a learning curve, are too expensive or just…eh, I don’t really need them. Procreate works for me as of rn, and I like it

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6
                        • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasty12

Aww, so sweet! I’m so glad Ara and November married, and Aaron is so cute!  November’s scratch 😭😭. Your really good at digital art!

@mineralizedwritings

Ooh, Tauren!! I love that too! Y’all are both such good digital drawers! (Pretty sure that isn’t the right word😂)

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings

@godlyfantasy12

Cool! 15$ really isn’t bad for digital art. And yeah, lag. I think Krita lags sometimes when I use it too. Haven’t had any issues with Photoshop, oh yes. I haven’t found the eraser yet because there’s so many button. 🤣 I survive with Ctr. Z.

@godlyfantasy12
                          @theloonyone

Oh I tried autodesk sketchbook on my phone too. I really like it’s perspective grids.

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

Thanks! Digital artists I believe is the correct term 😂 I don’t care though, same difference.

Esther
                            @esther-c
                              • Total Posts: 3428

@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12

Both of your drawings are really cool!! And, Godly (is that was people call you on here?), it’s really neat that you have your story so planned out that you know the name of their child!! Cuz I’m imagining November and Arabella being between the ages of 15 and 17 in your series.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                              @esther-c

@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantay12 @loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-interested-or-on-this-forum

So I thought I would share a few drawings I did. (Sry that their sideways) The first one was of my own imagination. (I had to color over my name 😅)

This second one I did during a church service. Lol. I had left the second WFS book at church and had it next to me during the service, so I started drawing it. 😁 It’s the best drawing I’ve ever done, actually. (Don’t mind the notebook paper lines 😆)

Esther
                                @esther-c

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 2,474 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >