Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 2,472 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4721

@freedomwriter76 Same here! I tend not to like the hyper-popular charries to be honest, with a couple of exceptions. And Spider-man is one of those overpopularized ones, y’know?

I like Into the Spiderverse for its animation style and engaging story, not because I like the characters specifically. I haven’t watched its sequel, but the music at least is stunning.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h Yeahhh, I get that. I’m very character-driven tho, so if the characters in something aren’t good…ehhh, I rarely ever stay focused. 😑 I feel like Spider-Man is a little…overrated, y’know? 😅

idk, it’s, just, like, he’s everywhere…and there’s rarely anything that’s Marvel that isn’t Spider-Man related in some way, and ughhhhhhhhhh XXD

@euodia-vision
        Haven’t started reading it yet! XD My friend is coming over this Saturday, sooooooo…she should be bringing her copy of The Hobbit with her, lol 😂

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

And TBH I enjoyed Lord of the Rings but it’s not like a favorite. I can talk about it with my friends who love it, and I love some of the locations and such (The hobbit town is so cool) but it just didn’t grab me as much as other things did.

Oh, well. Everyone has things they like, love, dislike, hate, or just don’t care about.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Overrated for sure lol.

Anonymous

@keilah-h Heyyyy, totally get that. I’m sure I probably, like, won’t love LOTR anywhere NEAR as much as Marvel or even other books I’ve read, but I’m willing to try it, y’know? 😄

Veryyyy overrated XXD And I feel like the Guardians Of The Galaxy are sooo underrated, y’know? I’ve recently begun to realize I’m pretty fond of Star Lord (in some movies…he was horrid in Infinity War, lol) and Rocket, especially 😂😂

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Yeah, that’s why I did it. And I still like it, just not as much.

You kidding? Star Lord is my favorite out of all Marvel’s characters.

Followed by Hawkeye, but there’s a bit of distance between the two….

Anonymous

@keilah-h Star Lord was barely tolerable in Infinity War XXD Otherwise tho, he’s a pretty good character! And yessss, Hawkeye is one pretty cool dude 😎

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Haven’t seen Infinity War, So I can’t say anything. I do know what happened though (through spoilers)

And…..well…..I suppose everyone has their bad days lol. I, personally, would not enjoy my friend being murdered by their own adoptive parent all for a shiny rock, lol (IDK if that had something to do with it). I don’t think he should’ve done what he did, but I mean it’s not like he didn’t face the consequences for it anyway……..

Anonymous

@keilah-h You should watch it!! It’s pretty good. The ending tho…😭 Yeahhh, I meannnn, I get it…but still, really annoying XD

Euodia
                      @euodia-vision
                        • Total Posts: 1308

@freedomwriter76

Haven’t started reading it yet! XD My friend is coming over this Saturday, sooooooo…she should be bringing her copy of The Hobbit with her, lol 😂

Ahhhh, well hurry up! Jk, take your time… as long as you read it I’ll be happy. XD

@keilah-h
                        @freedom

And TBH I enjoyed Lord of the Rings but it’s not like a favorite. I can talk about it with my friends who love it, and I love some of the locations and such (The hobbit town is so cool) but it just didn’t grab me as much as other things did.

*blinks* no comment. Agh, I’m joking, I can’t expect everyone to love it. XD

And as far as Spider-man, I agree, he is very overrated! And the Guardians!!! I AGREE! They deserve a lot more attention! But yes, I despised Star Lord in Infinity War, but you couldn’t really blame him, cuz of *cough cough* what happened?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous

@euodia-vision @keilah-h

And as far as Spider-man, I agree, he is very overrated! And the Guardians!!! I AGREE! They deserve a lot more attention! But yes, I despised Star Lord in Infinity War, but you couldn’t really blame him, cuz of *cough cough* what happened?

I’m glad you agree about Spider-Man XXD Yess, the Guardians are so much fun!!!!! I meannnn…I don’t blame him. It’s, just, like, they were so close!!! 😭

HighScribe
                          @highscribeofaetherium
                            • Total Posts: 2452

@everyone

Some Ori fan art!!

(I’m way too proud of this XD)

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

hybridlore
                            @hybridlore
                              • Total Posts: 1404

@highscribeofaetherium

Awww … 😍❤️ It looks amazing girl!!

What kind of creature is it??

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

Faith
                              @awsumfaith
                                • Total Posts: 239

@everyone

I love all the artwork!!!!!!!!

@fab
                                I love your style so much! I’m starting to get into digital art so I’m watching a bunch of YouTube lol

"does anyone have any good ideas?"
                                "Oh yeah, but none for this"

HighScribe
                                @highscribeofaetherium
                                  • Total Posts: 2452

@hybridlore

Tysm!! He’s a Spirit, from my fav videogame. I’d say more, but there isn’t really anything else to say 😂

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 2,472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >