Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 2,472 total)
  • Author
    TheArcaneAxiom
    @thearcaneaxiom
      • Total Posts: 1299

@artsy-dragon

Thanks!

“How dare you not tell me how it ends lol.”

*gives a malevolent laugh

Yeah, I hope I able to get that effect with my writing. I think I have good pros, but I’m still figuring out how to really write my characters.

That’s really cool! Do you get into the actual biology of them much, or is it just the different powers or shapes and abilities that you get into for worldbuilding. I would love to hear more about your particular characters!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Artsy Dragon
      @artsy-dragon
        • Total Posts: 100

Thank you 🙂

My Minecraft character’s hair actually does cover one eye so that saved me from having to worry about symmetry (My arch nemesis XD).  I’m glad you like it.

🌟 Full of Light! 🌟
        Philippians 4:8-9

Artsy Dragon
        @artsy-dragon
          • Total Posts: 100

Lately I have been getting more into the biology of my dragons and thinking about the characteristics they would likely have based on where they live and eat.  I was inspired by the author/artist William O’Conner, who wrote about his dragons as if the were real animals that still live today.  He talked about how if you think about were your creature lives on earth and give it traits similar to other animals in that area, that it makes the creature really come to life and seem real even if it’s a fantastic, fire-breathing beast in a world were animals can talk and puddles of water can be endlessly deep.  It does make things more interesting.  Of course the dragon can still have insane abilities.

🌟 Full of Light! 🌟
          Philippians 4:8-9

TheArcaneAxiom
          @thearcaneaxiom

@godlyfantasy12

Thanks! I’m not sure if I’ve been able to make intrigue for his character in my actual righting yet though. I still struggle with characters. I can make interesting trials, but a character isn’t their trail, though that’s a big part of what makes them. I’m glad that I got your attention though!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

TheArcaneAxiom
            @thearcaneaxiom

@artsy-dragon

Yeah! That’s a great worldbuilding tip he gave! It’s really cool to be able to create a world completely different from our own, but when we ground it in a few subtle realisms, it feels far more tangible, consistent, real, even if those realisms are exaugurated. It can really add a whole other layer of depth to your world when you do that. It’s really cool that your able to express that with your dragons. I’ve always had a deep love for dragons, they are the embodiment of true fantasy in my mind. They are the beings that strike wonder into us, pure awe, showing your own insignificance. They can be symbols for good or evil, they are a force unto themselves… Sorry for my tangent.

whaley
              @whalekeeper
                • Total Posts: 3142

@thearcaneaxiom Very good ramble, though *chef’s kiss*

“Everything is a mountain”

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. Rouge looks AWESOME!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 (not a huge X-Man fan, but I do enjoy a bit of it from time to time. 😉)

@keilah-h
                  . I love all of those drawings!!! The human/dragon hybrids are really cool-looking! 😉💖

@thearcaneaxiom
                  . Ooh, that looks really intriguing! 😲

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 4721

@thearcaneaxiom You’re welcome!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@artsy-dragon Thanks, if you were talking to me. I have a feeling you are, but just making sure.

Also, that Minecraft skin art looks great! My skins are all based on characters from movies and shows that I like.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@thearcaneaxiom I love dragons too. Although my dragon types usually look half-human (I’ve posted several drawings a couple pages back)

@artsy-dragon
                        Yes, I write dragon biology too! It’s so fun, isn’t it? Like the different kinds, and how this type is related to this type, or which kinds can hybridize safely (and which ones actually come out really cool), etc.

Loopy
                        @loopylin
                          • Total Posts: 2334

Another Dante drawing 

@godlyfantasy12
                          @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12
                            • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin AHHHHH I have to admit I totally Fangirled out when I saw this!!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE DANTE!!!!! THE EXPRESSIONS! THE LITTLE SMILE UGH I LOVE HIM!!!

is it weird to love an alien??? Nah….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12
                              • Total Posts: 6645

I seriously need more of these Dante drawings with him being adorable and snarky and just….yessss. I love him so much

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12

oh no I forgot his freckles.

But thanks!!

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                                @loopylin

I will definitely be drawing more

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 2,472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >