Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 2,472 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4721

@freedomwriter76 They are. Have you looked up pictures of what they look like as adults? Kinda cool!

@theloonyone
      Yep. I almost called them “my boys” until the rational part of my brain is like “they’re not yours, they belong to Lucasfilm!!!”

Ah, the problems of living with a fanfiction brain…..

@loopylin
      Oh, ok.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheLoonyOne
      @theloonyone
        • Total Posts: 446

@keilah-h

πŸ˜†πŸ˜… Fanfiction brain…

Yeah, I understand… They’re ours

🀣

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@theloonyone

OURS, totally OURS, lol.

Actually, I saw an article saying that at least one of them will likely be dead by the end of the show. I was like “WHAAAA? NO!!!! WHYYYYY?”

Although in the first two episodes Tech seriously came close to getting himself killed. Funny story, when my family was watching the show, I was kinda offering my own little commentary, and when the cargo thing crashed and they were all thrown against the wall, I said, “Well, at least no one got crushed by it.” (because in Andor, something similar happened, and it broke a character’s back and eventually killed him)

….And then the crate landed on his leg and I was like “whoops, spoke too soon.”

I don’t know how he went two episodes staggering around like he did. I mean, like, DUDE! PUT A SPLINT ON IT ALREADY! Kallus suffered the exact same injury inΒ RebelsΒ and used his weapon as a crutch. Tech’s just like “Nah, I’m gonna limp everywhere and look totally pathetic while doing it.”

He did look pathetic tho…..

Ok, temporarily done with Bad Batch rant.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

Actually not. I’ll rank how likely they each are to be killed first.

• I mean, Echo cheated death once already, and he seems like the most likely character to sacrifice himself, because his arc is more or less complete…ish. But I don’t know.
            • Neither Tech nor Wrecker has a real reason to die yet.
            • I think we’ll see a redemption arc for Crosshair before his time is up, so…. If they’re going the redemption route, they could easily make his the first death in the series. Which will make me EXTREMELY MAD cause he’s SO FREAKIN’ AWESOME. (When he’s not killing somebody.)
            • IF THEY KILL HUNTER FIRST, I’M GONNA LOSE IT. Enough said.
            • Omega’s way too young to die!

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

Ooh, I forgot about this!

I drew the five of them as dragons–and finished it the day the first two episodes came out! While the others look like they’re actually flying around, I honestly don’t know what Echo is doing…..My brother said he looks like he looks more like he’s falling.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@theloonyone forgot to tag you, whoops…

TheLoonyOne
                @theloonyone

@keilah-h

It was a very nice Bad Batch rant… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Um… I really don’t want Echo to die, because losing him once was hard enough and I don’t think I would be able to handle it. πŸ™πŸ˜…

Other than Echo, Crosshair is probably my favorite, but it’s pretty likely that he’ll die. I really like him and when he’s killing people and other bad things I just shake my head in disappointment. Why Crosshair?! You were the coolest!!

If they kill anyone I’m going to lose it… I’ll probably end up losing it πŸ˜–

Um yeah… Omega is too young to die, but… technically all the clones are pretty young and just genetically modified to grow fast. πŸ˜πŸ™ Clone Wars gets even darker when you remember that part… And I cry even more 😐😁

I really like the drawing! It does kinda look like Echo is falling though… Maybe it’s hard to fly with all of his metal parts? πŸ˜…πŸ˜„ Or maybe he’s just diving and he’ll fly later. They look good, though!

TheLoonyOne
                  @theloonyone

@keilah-h

I just realized that they have claw feet

They look cool! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Gwyndalf the Wise
                    @gwyndalf-the-wise
                      • Total Posts: 404

@esther-c @princesachronicle22

(I used a base for this, except I changed D’s pose)

This is mostly what my characters look like…
                      (some colors are off cause I have limited colors and I also had to edit it a bit for the line art to show up)
                      Derek is the grey bored one.
                      Evander is the one in the very back.
                      Luca’s the green one (my sister says he looks like a frog but oh well XD)
                      Teilo is the confused one.
                      Ingrid is probably obvious, she’s the one that’s panicking.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                      (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

PrincesaChronicle22
                      @princesachronicle22
                        • Total Posts: 802

Oh cool!!! Is that color pencil??? Because the shading and blending are really good, is it Prismacolor?

I don’t have pics of all the characters I listed but I do have one of Mayvee if y’all wanna see. @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @godlyfantasy12

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                        And guess what? His is eternal (:

Gwyndalf the Wise
                        @gwyndalf-the-wise

@princesachronicle22
                          Ooo, I’d love to see Mayvee! =)

Some of it is colored pencils, some of it is regular pencil. They aren’t prismacolors….*goes to see what kind they are*…they’re Staedtler? I think the really smooth parts you’re talking about are the parts I did with the Crayola alcohol markers. Would’ve done the whole thing in those except that their colors are very limited…

PrincesaChronicle22
                          @princesachronicle22
                            • Total Posts: 802

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Oh cool! I haven’t experimented with markers or colored pencils a whole lot, I usually do straight pencil and recently digital. But I think it’s really cool that you were able to mix so many medias!! I’ve only ever tried one kind of marker before and it was like that kind you use for comic books? (Totally understand the limited color thing XD) Anyway using the markers for shading was really interesting! Albi difficult XD

Yeah I’ll show you Mayvee after I give her some more editing, I’ve been really messing with her details and I’m not sure what I like yet, but she should be ready soon!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                            And guess what? His is eternal (:

Gwyndalf the Wise
                            @gwyndalf-the-wise

@princesachronicle22

Yeah, I’ve recently been experimenting with using color cause I usually only draw with normal pencil. I’ve tried digital, but the program we use (inkscape) is difficult to learn so I’ve been putting it off…XD I’ll get to it eventually…
                              I didn’t know there were markers for specifically comic books. Now I’m curious XD
                              I use a purple colored pencil for shading, I think it looks really interesting on the marker parts.
                              Yay! I’ll be looking forward to when you finish it! =)

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings
                                • Total Posts: 2972

@gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22

Woah we’re having an art supply conversation!!! (don’t mind me joining you guys)

when you guys say comic book markers do you mean alcohol markers? Idk if that’s the same thing or not 🀣 I really like alhcohol markers (my poor pencils have been neglected lately XD) they smell so bad though! Lol like sometimes I’ve got to open up a window πŸ˜‚

What are each of your favorite art supplies?

I always want to say pencils and markers, but I use a fineliner on like every drawing so It’d have to be that.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Gwyndalf the Wise
                                @gwyndalf-the-wise

@mineralizedwritings

I don’t know what @princesachronicle22 meant by comic book markers, but I’m intrigued, so I’ll look them up sometime.
                                  I like alcohol markers too! I’d like to get some better ones than the Crayola, but those work for now. Yeah, I’m not a fan of the smell either XD
                                  Hmmm, favorite art supply?
                                  I like regular pencils the best, but alcohol markers and pens that don’t bleed are becoming a close 2nd…

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 2,472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >