Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 2,472 total)
  • Author
    The Ducktator
    @theducktator
      • Total Posts: 723

@keilah-h

Thanks! I don’t remember what the words say. I tried to caption it, but decided not to.

@loopylin

Your forum signature is amazing.

Communist jokes aren’t funny unless everyone gets them.

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2333

@theducktator

hehe thanks

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 4721

@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @loopylin

People often ask me, “are you excited for camp?? The dance?! You can’t wait, right?” …And I realized, I don’t feel excited for anything. I never look forward to things. I know I will like it in the moment, but before? I feel nothing.

I’m autistic also (IDK who of you was the neurodivergent one, but hey! We’re in the same neurological club! lol) and tbh I can “turn off” the part of my brain which is excited about events. I choose not to be excited about it until I know it’s happening. (I don’t care for dances specifically lol)

My dad’s not like that, he gets super excited over events and trips and stuff, and it’s led to him being disappointed several times, so maybe my brain took tips to not do that.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1555

@highscribeofaetherium

That map. Wow. It is quite literally one style that my brain makes book maps up in, but which I haven’t been able to get on paper.

This is so weird, like seeing a spare brain cell just laying around. (Which is a weird metaphor, now that I think about it.)

Anyway, great job!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

HighScribe
            @highscribeofaetherium
              • Total Posts: 2449

@koshka

Thank you!!! 😊❤️

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Koshka
              @koshka

And… here’s a sketch I’ve been meaning to share, especially for y’all sci-fi peoples who inspired this medieval girl to actually start a random sci-fi WIP.

It’s Silvia. And I got carried away trying to figure out gauntlets that she and her (crobar?) were never finished (and I have now forgotten what she’s holding. As one does, of course).

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4721

@koshka very cool!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

HighScribe
                  @highscribeofaetherium

@koshka

Ooh, I love it! Your shading on the armor and skirt is amazing!

Koshka
                    @koshka

@keilah-h

Thank you!

@highscribeofaetherium

Thanks!

And your signature is hilarious.

HighScribe
                      @highscribeofaetherium

@koshka

You’re welcome, and thanks 😄

Ava Blue
                        @ava-blue
                          • Total Posts: 222

People often ask me, “are you excited for camp?? The dance?! You can’t wait, right?” …And I realized, I don’t feel excited for anything. I never look forward to things. I know I will like it in the moment, but before? I feel nothing.

BRO LITERALLY SAME I have to fake excitement for people all the time so they dont think I’ve changed my mind about something 💀💀 Nothing feels like it’s ever really going to happen until it’s actually happening, if that makes any sense.

and

@koshka
                          EEK your art! 😀 Profile poses are tricky (imo)! Her face is so well drawn and I love her calm expression, plus your shading is simply exquisite ✨

Monsters creep
                          In the silent dark-deep
                          In the filling-eye hills
                          In the shriveled hand-keep

Koshka
                          @koshka

@ava-blue

Thank you! It was drawn in an F pencil, then shaded with a 4B with highlights lifted out via random eraser I picked up.

whaley
                            @whalekeeper
                              • Total Posts: 3141

@mineralizedwritings
                              Sorry if the format looks weird; my device isn’t working lol
                              “ Wow, I could never do that lol! My problems actually are there problems too 😂”
                              I think for me, my characters still have my problems, but they’re still different from me so I’m able to look at the problems from the outside. Like who would compare an artist girl with a comedic gremlin doodle? I know people won’t look at him too closely, so I feel safe 😛
                              “ so yeah, I’ll probably move out next year. It would be a lot less nerve racking without my chronic illness, I’m used to getting help with it.”
                              I’ll be here waiting to hear how it goes 🙂 If that’s an escape for you and it’s best for your mental health, you go for it. Maybe that mental freedom will, in the long run, help handle the physical issues.
                              “ Not sure if this is exactly what you’re saying with the new opportunities, but I often avoid new things to avoid failure, and I’ve realized that I’ll never publish my series if I keep that up. ”
                              That’s pretty accurate XD
                              “ You should be proud.”
                              I am :] I really like it so far, even if I’m not good at it.

@loopylin

Yep, brains can be weird sometimes 🤪

“Everything is a mountain”

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings
                                • Total Posts: 2972

@whalekeeper

XD y’know that’s the way to do it. My characters resemble myself so much that if I let my fam read my book, they’d catch on and know waaaaay more about me then they are allowed too 😂

Defenetly, and thank you so much for being here. My sister’s health improved when she moved out, and I think mine will too. I’m so relieved, I think I might finally get better from just like… everything LOL

Also Whaley can I just say that I always feel better after talking to you? Especially when my mind is a cluttered mess. 💗💗💗

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

whaley
                                @whalekeeper
                                  • Total Posts: 3141

@mineralizedwritings

XD y’know that’s the way to do it. My characters resemble myself so much that if I let my fam read my book, they’d catch on and know waaaaay more about me then they are allowed too 😂

Oh no! 😂

Defenetly, and thank you so much for being here. My sister’s health improved when she moved out, and I think mine will too. I’m so relieved, I think I might finally get better from just like… everything LOL

You just need a new space to declutter everything ❤️ Obviously it won’t feel immediately better, but over time you’ll find a new normal.

Also Whaley can I just say that I always feel better after talking to you? Especially when my mind is a cluttered mess. 💗💗💗

*Eyes water just a teensy bit* 😂❤️ Thank you so much girl. I was really worried that I sounded too factual or overbearing. There are just so many people who I emotionally support, that I constantly worry about becoming a dark empath. It’s just one of my fears, especially because I can be judgemental inside for no reason 😖 I’m glad I can help tho ❤️❤️❤️

“Everything is a mountain”

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 2,472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >