Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 2,472 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3141

I was inspired by @mineralizedwritings chibi version of Tauren, and drew my own chibi version of… Well, kind of me. Except it’s just my personality. I actually look way more calm and serious in real life – and don’t look anything like this physically – but in my head, I’m the most insecure clutz 😂

Ack, that tag wouldn’t work – there we go –

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by whaley.
      • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by whaley.

“Everything is a mountain”

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4721

@whalekeeper That’s cute! I can’t draw like that. My style is somewhere between realistic and cartoonish.

Here’s some art of Blue from Jurassic World making friends with clone commando Hunter from Star Wars…….sorta random but it helps show my style…….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2972

@whalekeeper

Lol that’s cute!!

I like the toothy cow shirt XD

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings

@keilah-h

Oh that’s cool! Haven’t seen either movie XD

You style is a little similar to mine too!

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@mineralizedwritings Awesome! If you want I can show you a few more.

Crosshair (remember him from the character castle?) but instead of being human here he’s a dragon. He’s the cover for a fanfic I’m going to write someday!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

Here’s another one of Hunter, this time in a suit and tie. I drew this for a friend so he’s singing a song from her favorite band.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

Here are two cats from the Warriors series. Sorry if I’m spamming!

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@keilah-h

No your fine! Those are cool! I think my sister has read warrior cats and said they were good for kids fiction! I like the singing one XD

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@mineralizedwritings Yep, I love Warriors! Some books get a bit dark but most of them are great.

And thanks! He was one of my favorites to do–I haven’t drawn too many characters in dynamic positions.

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone @loopylin @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @orielle21

Ignore the tag if you want!

I’m working on a mood board for Lesli, it’s not finished yet but here’s one of the drawings of her! I really want the dress she’s wearing in this pic. Like please, can I get a sewing pattern? 😂

TheLoonyOne
                        @theloonyone
                          • Total Posts: 446

@mineralizedwritings

I love the drawing, it’s so good! And that dress-

Seriously though, the folds in her skirt are so perfect and I want her bag 🤣 Great job!

TheLoonyOne
                          @theloonyone
                            • Total Posts: 446

@keilah-h

Was just scrolling up and saw Hunter in a suit, crosshair as a dragon, and Hunter hanging out with a dinosaur…

Love them! Those are awesome! And it’s cool to see another bad batch fan. Ready for season two? 😏

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

Thanks! Believe it or not, I actually have her bag!

I was helping my mom look for a present for my sister, and was like, hmmm… not sure if she’d like that bag. But it’s very cool. Basically I was acting like I really liked it…

And lol I got it for my birthday! 😂 I was so surprised, and it’s just the best. Heavy, but worth it for the look. It’s got a cute bow on the front too!

Koshka
                              @koshka
                                • Total Posts: 1555

@mineralizedwritings

Lesli is so cute! I like her dress too.

And I just saw Leeli on the other page. She looks so like the book! I love her!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@koshka

Thanks!

I’m still waiting for that drawing of Leeli to show up in the wingfeather saga fan art Friday ig highlights… Hmm 😂 I used the tag and everything, I think they just haven’t updated it in awhile lol

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 2,472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >