You know you are a writer when…

Home Forums General Writing Discussions You know you are a writer when…

This topic contains 301 replies, has 55 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PrincessFoo PrincessFoo 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@anne-of-lothlorien My mountain is entirely made up of melted phones. It’s growing every time I hop in the writers corner.

Profile photo of PrincessFoo
    PrincessFoo
    Participant

You know you are a writer when you are thinking about donating blood, see that doctors warn that you may faint afterwards, and hope that you actually do faint, so that you would know what it is like and could write about it realistically.

Profile photo of Emily D
    Emily D
    Participant

@princessfoo Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s a good one 😉

Profile photo of JaynieCatgirl08
    JaynieCatgirl08
    Participant

@pricessfoo lol XD

Profile photo of Cloudy
    Cloudy
    Participant

You know you’re a writer when you want to get your head examined to see if there really is anything mentally wrong with you.

Profile photo of DaughterOfTheKing
    DaughterOfTheKing
    Participant

@cloudy Oh, there’s nothing wrong with us writers. It’s the rest of the world that makes no sense. 😉

Profile photo of Cloudy
    Cloudy
    Participant

@daughteroftheking Fine then….Let’s rephrase it. You know you’re a writer when you want to get your head examined because you’re insanely curious.

Profile photo of DelightInLife
    DelightInLife
    Participant

You know you are a writer when you go for a while without writing or doing some type of story, and you strongly get the urge that you need to write or make up a story in some form right then. 🙂

Profile photo of Anne of Lothlorien
    Anne of Lothlorien
    Participant

You know you’re a writer when you feel smug because your notebook is stained with real blood and your friend only has fake blood stains on hers.

(That’s me and @hope by the way)

Profile photo of Cloudy
    Cloudy
    Participant

Wow, how did you manage that? @anne-of-lothlorien

Profile photo of Anne of Lothlorien
    Anne of Lothlorien
    Participant

Um, @cloudy I wanted to know what bloody fingerprints looked like because they’re in my WIP and I wanted to describe them better than ‘bloody fingerprints’ so I waited until the next time I was bleeding (hangnail) and smeared some on my finger and pressed it on the paper.

Profile photo of Louise Fowler
    Louise Fowler
    Participant

@anne-of-lothlorien O_e That’s dedication…

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

You know you’re a writer when you set passwords to the most un-spellable un-pronounceable location names in the obscurest places of your fantasy world, which even if by a miracle someone was to find and pick the right one they’d never remember how to spell it. XD

Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@kate-flournoy Aha…or the most obscure creatures of your fantasy worlds??? *guilty smile*

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@Dragon-Snapper yes. That too. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 302 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad