The Last Jedi

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    @salome01w4g
      • Total Posts: 991

@daeus no that wasn’t dramatic, at all. 😉 😛

@kate-flournoy
      my whole day has been ruined!!!! What have you done, screams and passes out.
      It, it, it, it, *tears-up* looks EPIC!!!!

@that_writer_girl_99
      agreed it looks adorable 🙂
      I almost don’t care what it’s like (well kinda) it looks awesome!!!! (Now to finally watch TFA… glares….)

@dragon-snapper
      that’s a huge tragedy…. *hands you chocolate ice cream to calm you down*

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@xonos-darkgrate man… and I thought I was a cynic… 😛

Duly noted, however. Empire Strikes Back is my favorite of the original trilogy as well, and I was a little miffed that TFA’s plot was basically a remake of A New Hope… but I think A New Hope lent itself very easily to being remade because the plot was so generic, which is less the case with ESB. So here’s hoping. I guess we’ll see. 😉

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Kate Flournoy.
        Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

@xonos-darkgrate *stifles laughter* Okay, I guess we can wait for the movie to come out before we judge it.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Joseph Darkgrate
          @xonos-darkgrate
            • Total Posts: 162

@daeus, yeah, I guess. But if my predictions turn out to be right then I’m not sure I want to watch it. O_O

@kate-flournoy
            , yeah, I’m like that. Ha..

Life's a cruel joke, so you have to laugh at it sometimes.

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy

@xonos-darkgrate welp, you’ll have to watch it to find out, I suppose.

katie
              @lifeofkatie
                • Total Posts: 137

@kate-flournoy I was like totally waiting for someone to start a thread on this truly EPIC trailer 😀😀😀 there are so many emotions and plot ideas swirling around in my head 😍😀😀😀 I.cant.wait.seriosuly.cant.😀

Ingrid
                @ingridrd
                  • Total Posts: 830

@kate-flournoy
                  I…yes…um…I can’t quite…I’m so…
                  *fans herself*
                  My heart was literally beating ten times faster than usual at the end. ThisjustlookssoepicandamazingI’mnotsureIcanwait.

(I hope the actual film doesn’t let me down.)

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

PrincessFoo
                  @princessfoo
                    • Total Posts: 194

*Explodes* *Reforms* *Explodes again* That. Is. Awesome! I am already feeling horrible for Rey, because it looks like Luke rejects her, and she is just trying so hard, and I hope (@kate-flournoy) that she and Kylo Ren meet in the middle, and both become grey jedi’s. Redemption archs!

PrincessFoo
                    @princessfoo

I just read what I wrote, and it doesn’t make as much sense as it did in my head. XD

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy

@lifeofKatie I knowwwww. So much epicness.

@Ingridrd
                        I know. I’m trying (unsuccessfully) to keep my head on straight so I don’t fall too hard if the film is a flop. 😛

@PrincessFoo
                        what are grey Jedi? Pardon my ignorance, but I’m not one of those Star Wars ‘superfans’ that know everything about everything… I’m just here for the storytelling. 😉 Am I correct in guessing they’d be something between Jedi and Sith? That’s an interesting concept.

PrincessFoo
                        @princessfoo

@kate-flournoy 😉 I am not a star wars superfan either, but my brother is. He loves the grey jedi. To quote him, “Grey jedi don’t believe there is a light side and dark side of the force. They use both.” or “Grey jedi are jedi that disagree with the Jedi Council, like Qui-Gon Jinn.” Apparently there are two kinds, or something.

I also found this cool picture explaining it all.

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy

@Princessfoo ahhh… hm. Logically and theologically faulty, but then again I don’t watch Star Wars for the theological correctness. 😛

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 1486

*Jumps into the convo* Epicness. But I’m sorta worried this one’s going to be super depressing. It’s the middle movie. Those are always the worst.

As long as Fin and Poe don’t die, I’m ok.

Haha what am I kidding I have no faith in Disney after Rogue One. *shudders* I’m sure someone will die. and Rey will momentarily lapse into the dark side, or at least will be seriously disillusioned.

Random question, why does the Gray Jedi get two light sabers? It’s not fair for everyone else.

Kate Flournoy
                              @kate-flournoy

… guys…

I just noticed something. The meaning of the name Ren is king. The meaning of the name Rey is king’s advisor, or more literally, queen. I even went and looked it up to double check. That is… most intriguing.

@Daeus
                                @Emma-Flournoy @Princessfoo @That_Writer_Girl_99 @Ingridrd @LifeofKatie @winter-rose

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Kate Flournoy.
                                Emma Flournoy
                                @emma-flournoy
                                  • Total Posts: 1352

He’s a really great character in that he’s real–he’s not a perfect villain, and there’s this strange thing about him where he’s fighting the urge to turn to the “light side”, something not seen much in movies.

@That_Writer_Girl_99
                                  Precisely. 😀 I agree. Did you know he’s an INFP?

@Kate-Flournoy
                                  Um, ow. *chokes* If that is an accident it is the worst one ever.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >