It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Hope Ann
    @hope
      • Total Posts: 1092

Sounds grandtistic, @aella. 😉 My planning is…coming. Kind of. I have the novellet outlined, but the plot of the novella is eluding me right now. I’m working on it though, so hopefully I’ll have a basic outline figured out this week. (though I’ve been telling myself that the past three weeks so we’ll see…)

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Hannah
      @aella
        • Total Posts: 160

@hope
        Great 🙂 Eee! Yay for progress! Plot is hard… *applause* I seem to have lost the warrior element… *raises sword in salute* XD Sounds like about where I’ve been for a while… 😐 Yaaayy, pre-writing-block. I’m sure you’ll get it though. 😀

Anne of Lothlorien
        @anne-of-lothlorien
          • Total Posts: 440

@aella I accept your challenge, but there is one thing. Technically, I am not doing NaNoWriMo. I am writing a 50,000 words book from Nov 1 to Nov 30, but I am not signing up on their website or anything. I don’t have access to the internet except for Mondays, and it’s just I don’t do a whole lot of online stuff. But I will happily throw in my sword with y’all, and write away!

@Daeus
          @hope @aella @Bluejay @corissa-maiden-of-praise @sarah-h @anyoneelse (seriously we need an everyone tag because those people are the only ones I can remember) Before I set one up, has anyone else started a thread for NaNoWriMo people to share how they’re doing on their book? Or something like that. And if no one has, should I set it up in here under just normal stuff, or somewhere else like in the novels or short story section or something?

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@anne-of-lothlorien I think you could set it up under general writing discussions.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hannah
            @aella

@anne-of-lothlorien
              Yay! I’m so glad! 😀 That sounds just like doing it if anything does!
              And I definitely agree… a per-topic tag would be nice as well, I currently have a list sitting here so I *hopefully* don’t mis-tag or forget anyone but… 😬

Also, note to anyone who cares, my computer is dying, so I will still be writing, I just may not be able to hop on here as much, but I’ll try to get on semi-close to daily:).

BlueJay
              @bluejay
                • Total Posts: 1622

*sneaks into topic* I have no idea if this counts, but I’m going to try and write 50,000 words in November. It may be on a few different stories or it might be on just one. But I think this will be good for me. *raises pen a bit hesitantly.*

Hannah
                @aella

@bluejay
                  Yay!! *sounds of battle in the background* …okay yeahhh, that battle sounds more like a keyboards, pens, and random eating, but hey. 😉 I’m glad you’re here with us! (also I love your profile picture.)

@adry_grace
                  @daeus @winter-rose @his-instrument @jess @anna-brie @hope @hannah-c @brandon-miller
                  Word counts, anyone? If you’re done for the day, that is.
                  I hit 2,272, and finished my first chapter with a bit of what I’m currently calling a “prologue” although it may end up being a chapter… who knows what will happen in the editing process? 🙂

Hope Ann
                  @hope
                    • Total Posts: 1092

@aella

I got 2006 words today, after starting the story twice and then going over and rewriting the first 500 words. I’ll need to streamline and cut down the story later, but I’m pleased with the voice of the MC so far. 😉

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 1486

@aella I put 2,501 words in today, most of which will be in either my first or second chapter.
                      @hope good job on your work yesterday!

Hannah
                      @aella

@hope awesomesauce! Cutting down is always the hardest part for me…
                        @winter-rose yay! Great job!!

This afternoon I went over yesterday’s writing and added about 1,300+ words to my first chapter today (right in the middle because I completely skipped a planned section yesterday, whoops.) but I’ll be writing more later.

How ’bout the rest of y’all?

@bluejay
                        @jess @adry_grace @anna-brie @anne-swiftblade @daeus @hannah-c @his-instrument @brandon-miller @anne-of-lothlorien

Daeus
                        @daeus
                          • Total Posts: 4238

@aella This is becoming the busiest point of my year, so I haven’t been able to get to NaNo yet, but I should have a lot more time starting at the twentieth, so I’ll just do what I can now and pick back up then and try to get 25,000 words.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hannah
                          @aella

@daeus
                            Completely understandable. *raises sword in salute* 🙂 Hope things don’t get too stressful for you.

Brandon Miller
                            @brandon-miller
                              • Total Posts: 42

@aella
                              Something around 6,000… but I knew that my first two days would be my best. Schedule and things.

Hannah
                              @aella

@brandon-miller
                                Wow! *applause* Starting strong isn’t generally my forte, but I’ll get the words in somewhere. XD

Hannah R.
                                @his-instrument
                                  • Total Posts: 229

Okay, so I was hesitant to share this because I was afraid y’all would accuse me of not having a life, but I promise I do have a life outside of writing. I hit 10,000 words this morning and I’m a little beyond that now. (Not meaning that I wrote 10,000 words in one day, but since November 1st, I have written 10,000 words.) I promise I have a life. 🙂

YA Fantasy Writer
                                  Obsessive Character Namer
                                  Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >