Howdy Y'all!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Howdy Y'all!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 859

Hey @kina-lamb. Yes, I have been welcomed warmly! And yes again, I am @emily-voeller’s big sister. I had a feeling that you were @daeus’s sister. Thanks for the welcome! I’m excited to be part of this internet kingdom!

Anonymous

BTW @kina-lamb, I love your profile pic! It is so pretty!

Jane Maree
        @jane-maree
          • Total Posts: 909

@Shannon I’M SUPER LATE, BUT WELCOME ANYWAY. XD I’m Jane. *waves*
          Guitar, piano and violin are such great instruments. <333 I also love playing guitar and singing! 😀

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Christine Eaton
          @christi-eaton
            • Total Posts: 306

@graciegirl Awww… Folk music is your favorite 🙂 Mission accomplished! Seriously, that makes me so happy.

Anyway, welcome to Kingdom Pen, @shannon I’m excited to see you and your sister here! I hope you enjoy it here 🙂

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

SeekJustice
            @seekjustice
              • Total Posts: 3365

@Shannon!! Welcome! I am also homeschooled and enjoy country music (though I mostly listen to Australian country)!I hope you enjoy your time here!!!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous

@jane-maree It’s Ok that you are late! There are no appointments in cyberspace. (Wait…are there?) What kind of music do you play?

@christi-eaton
                I’m very glad to be here!

@seekjustice
                Thanks for the welcome! I have never heard Australian country music before. I should check it out!

SeekJustice
                @seekjustice
                  • Total Posts: 3365

@Shannon, no worries! I enjoy Lee Kernaghan and Graeme Connors, but I also do like some American country, Garth Brooks and Alan Jackson.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous

That’s great @seekjustice! I love listening too Garth Brooks and Alan Jackson! What is your favorite thing to do besides write?

Anonymous

By the way @delightinlife Congratulations on the expected baby sister. I remember how exciting that always was for me. One of my older sister-in-laws just recently had her fourth child, who is the most beautiful baby girl ever! In fact we are celebrating her 1st birthday today.

Jane Maree
                      @jane-maree
                        • Total Posts: 909

@Shannon I play…basically anything I can. I love trying out lots of different things. 😛 With guitar I usually play worship songs from church.

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Ethryndal
                        @ethryndal
                          • Total Posts: 1013

@shannon So I somehow missed this. *winces* Forgive me, fair lady. *sweeping bow* I am Sarah Baran, more widely known as Ethryndal the elf, or just plain Galadriel. Welcome to the Kingdom, and may your time here be filled with joy unsurpassing!

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

DelightInLife
                          @delightinlife
                            • Total Posts: 124

@shannon

Thank you! We all are super excited to meet her! Ahh, sweet!

My favorite story I’ve ever written was an 80 page story (including the title, table of contents, and all that 😀 ) I wrote it 3 years ago when I was 12 and loved writing it! It’s called “Forgiveness’ Crown”. It’s about a young prince named Josiah who is sent by his father to spy out a kingdom to prepare for an attack. While there, his cousin that he went with gets captured, leaving him to prepare for the army alone. He also rescues a deaf girl and has to learn the lesson of forgiveness and find what he is truly longing for. 🙂

Anyway, thank you for asking! See you around!

Anonymous

Hi @ethryndal! *elegant curtsey* I don’t think that I have ever met an elf before! Rumors have reached me that you are an artist (actually, I saw your drawings of Josiah the Wiser and King Daeus 😉). Did you draw your profile picture? I’m sure my time here will be filled with joy. Thank you!

@delightinlife
                              Sounds like a neat story!

Anonymous

To anyone who tries to write to me–I will be gone for a week. But I am coming back! So just so you know, if you message me, I will not reply for a week. Thanks!

Josiah DeGraaf
                                @aratrea
                                  • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site, @shannon. Fun to see another OPC person on the site. 😉 Hope you have a great vacation (or break; or whatever else you’re doing this week)!

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >