Character Art Exchange #2

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange #2

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 882 total)
  • Author
    Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae
      • Total Posts: 250

@catwing Yeah, Darcy’s kind of a mess inside. After having been through emotional manipulation and betrayals and what not.

Leumeister
      @leumeister
        • Total Posts: 244

@catwing

Thanks! 😀

Yeah, I changed them to reddish pink. 😛 … Although, I’ll change them back to orange to see how they look.

No, the one you drew for me is excellent. 🙂 It really helped me visualize the characters. And, yeah, the feet are quite big… I’ll have to work on that. Also, I redid the proportions, and now her legs are a little longer. I’m now in the process of rigging her! ^_^

Catwing
        @catwing
          • Total Posts: 2557

You are welcome. @leumeister
          Yay for you!
          Sooo… What character were you asking me to draw? *nervous laughter* 😀

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Leumeister
          @leumeister
            • Total Posts: 244

@catwing

I did ask you to draw Camille (the character shown in the picture), but you don’t need to draw her again. 😛 Your version of her is excellent! 😀

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

@catwing  @dragon-snapper  @gabbyj  @ingridrd  @itisastarrynight  @notawriter  @artists

I have three characters!

The first one’s name is, um… Dekreel (Not me! A different Dekreel. He’s a historian… I was named after him actually)  Anyway, he looks in his mid to late 20s. He has curly black hair with a beard that looks sort of like Daeus’ beard, but fuller. Pale blue eyes, fairly small nose, and a friendly smile. He’s frail, but not scrawny

The 2nd one is Kevin: 11-12 years old, curly brown hair and brown eyes, freckles, very mischievous smile, plaid collared shirt

Phoebe: 11-12 years old, straight shoulder-length golden-brown hair, tanned skin, big green eyes, very nervous look on her face (she’s very shy). Timid and reserved body posture. Undecided about the outfit… Something modest

You can take just one or two if you want. Doesn’t matter! And I’ll draw one (or two or three) of your characters in exchange 🙂

You can pronounce it however you want.

Joy
              @dekreel

@catwing  @dragon-snapper  @gabbyj  @ingridrd  @itisastarrynight  @notawriter  @sage-g  @sage’s-sister  @artists

I have three characters!

The first one’s name is, um… Dekreel (Not me! A different Dekreel. He’s a historian… I was named after him actually)  Anyway, he looks in his mid to late 20s. He has curly black hair with a beard that looks sort of like Daeus’ beard, but fuller. Pale blue eyes, fairly small nose, and a friendly smile. He’s frail, but not scrawny

The 2nd one is Kevin: 11-12 years old, curly brown hair and brown eyes, freckles, very mischievous smile, plaid collared shirt

Phoebe: 11-12 years old, straight shoulder-length golden-brown hair, tanned skin, big green eyes, very nervous look on her face (she’s very shy). Timid and reserved body posture. Undecided about the outfit… Something modest

You can take just one or two if you want. Doesn’t matter! And I’ll draw one (or two or three) of your characters in exchange 🙂

Joy
                @dekreel

*head desk* ARGH! Sorry about the double post!

Ingrid
                  @ingridrd
                    • Total Posts: 830

@dekreel  I’d like to try Kevin and possibly Phoebe… 🙂

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99
                      • Total Posts: 1819

Hello all! I’m just gonna put a list of my characters down below, and y’all can draw whichever one you want. Or none of them. Guess that’s fine too.

Evyn~ the princess of my little kingdom. She’s probably seventeen or so, but she looks a bit younger. Roundish face, light brown hair, and hazel eyes. She’s got a tiny scar above her mouth, kinda near the edge of her top lip. She’s got a fair skintone, but not too pale, because she’s in the sun quite often.

Everett~ he’s eighteen or nineteen, with dark blue eyes and dark blonde hair (is that a thing?). He’s always smiling, which kinda makes him look younger than he is, and he’s got darker skin than Evyn–nice and tan.

Reina~ the leader of the Freelancers (a group of rogue monster hunters). Nineteen years old. Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Always scowling, always thinking about something. Kinda the embodiment of the dark and brooding type from the outside. She’s nicer than she looks, though…*pets her*

Lawson~ one of the coolest characters I’ve created so far. He’s a Freelancer, and he’s especially good at what he does, because…he’s a werewolf. He’s got dark hair and brown eyes, and he’s definitely capable of protecting himself. More muscular than the rest, but not…like, Twilight level muscular. Just really fit.

I’m not an artist, so if one of these guys (and gals) appears to you but you need more details, lemme know. 😉

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

itisastarrynight
                      @itisastarrynight
                        • Total Posts: 134

@dekreel Can I draw pheobe?! She sounds cutey 🙂

I can't believe it's not butter!

itisastarrynight
                        @itisastarrynight
                          • Total Posts: 134

@that_writer_girl_99 I would love to try drawing Everett, too
                          edit: what’s the clothing aesthetic like?

I can't believe it's not butter!

The fledgling Artist
                          @notawriter
                            • Total Posts: 328

@that_writer_girl_99

Aah I wanna draw all of them! But i’m sick at the moment so I feel too tired to draw/and to artblocky! (I almost always get artblock when i’m sick.) When i’m better I might try to do one of them though 🙂 (or all of them.. haha.)

and I was so confused

Ingrid
                            @ingridrd

@that_writer_girl_99  Oooooh….I want to draw Evyn…and possibly one of the boys.  They all sound like great characters! 😉

Joy
                              @dekreel

@ingridrd  @itisastarrynight  Thank you both!!

@that_writer_girl_99
                                  Since no one has offered, I’ll draw Reina. Is she human or monster?

Ingrid
                                @ingridrd

@dekreel  Here are Kevin and Phoebe!  *wipes brow*  Oh dear, it took me way too long to get her nose right…

kevin

phoebe

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 882 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >