@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! Good, I was thinking maybe the dialogue thing would be a little awkward…
Well, I’m the only one whom you have really threatened to disbelief, so…
What can I say? I’m a Whovian XD
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *bursts out laughing* X’D That’s hilarious.
And yeah, I second Warren on the blog post, even though I didn’t leave a comment. SO sweet!
*coughcanidoanotheronepleasecough*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh goodness yes. Editing is not fun when its not going well… Of course, that only makes sense. Lol.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Another favorite part. With good reason. 😉
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Eleven: Daybreak, Mayhem, and Rocks
“This wasn’t supposed to be my problem.”
“Aww, cheer up, Xonos! It’s an experience!”
“Yeah, it’s—AUGH! Oomph! ARIELLA!!”
“That wasn’t me, it was Iliara!”
“Sorryy, Aisyyy…”
Jenna cocked her head and smirked at N.C.’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Going quite well. I’ve gotten a lot done today. 😀 And it’s so much fun! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ARGH! LATE!
YES! These just keep getting better!! 😀
*pauses* *blinks with newfound empathy* Ahhhh…. I see!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Months? Months?!?!
WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*GASP* *Whew!!*
Anyway, my favorite Doctor is the Fifth from the 1980s. His episodes weren’t the best, but I like him as a Doctor 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira BEAUTIFUL! From now on, I’m tagging you when I have a character 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine For a few more minutes. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia @seekjustice @dekreel @whoever else
I’m on to edit, if anyone else is out there. Maybe do some blogging too.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. I have no idea. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops… @jenwriter17
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter Yes, I drew it. Did you see the art topic I posted? It has the full picture there.
I will try to post a picture. I have not been able to yet, unless its off our documents and pictures we’ve taken.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Thank you! Wonder what thier looking at? Maybe the dragon should’ve been the brave one. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal 😀 I LOVE your caption!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks!
The sunlight danced across the keys like the song in her heart.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Hey! You should write a story in your series where the internet fails and we are in the Kingdom of Pen. That would be awesome!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Don’t worry about it. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj I like your drawing! The shape of her hair is nice, and her clothes look like that era, too. Nice job.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec That picture was off tilt and it makes her jaw look bigger. I’ll try again. Dont feel like you have to like it! 🙂

- Load More
