@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Actually I did visual storytelling a LOT as a kid. No words, just stick people. On dozens of notebooks. I loved it, and still do 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hello! I’m glad you had a nice and relaxing hiatus 😉
I’ll beta read it! It looks interesting, and I need to read sci-fi more, so this will be perfect! 😀
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Nice signature. 😉 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Hello!! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! I like drawing too!
A graphic novel?! Oohh, that’s so cool!! OMW that’s awesome! Sorry, I like graphic novels XD
I wish I had the patience to do graphic novels. Mostly I do manga/cartoon portraits. Like my profile pic X)
What are some of your favorite books? TV shows?…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper started the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
‘Sup Kapeefers!
Over my nice hiatus, I finished editing the first draft of one of my novels, Sector One: Insurrection. I’m pretty excited about it too, especially since I can send it out to more betas. AKA You all! 😀
I’ll try to throw together a half-decent synopsis to explain it.
Ike Benrai inherited a lot from his father. His looks. His…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Heyyy, are you new here? 😀
The Doctor would rather own 25 cats
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Not bad! Nice font X) Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! What are your favorite books?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Hey! Welcome to kingdom pen! 😀 What’s your favorite book?
@aislinn-mollisong What about melted chairs?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl The Doctor would rather make the gift herself, and no one celebrated her birthday
@perfectfifths Sappy romance X)
Would your character rather ride a shark, a tiger or a giant snake?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I LOVE WRINKLE IN TIME!!!! It’s so exciting and epic! And also symbolic, although I haven’t quite figured out what exactly the stuff symbolizes…
What was your favorite part? I like the part at the end where Meg saves Charles from IT with love.
Mind if I bring in another Wrinkle in Time fan?
@graciegirl! Get over here!
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I just read this! (Site was finally allowed on my iPad 😎)
This. Is. Cool.
*DOUBLE THUMBS UP*
-
Lady Iliara posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I may be crazy, but there’s purpose to the madness. 😉 Jesus is my King, Friend, and Messiah, and with every story I tell, I want to kindle the hope within people, make them wonder if perhaps there’s more to life than they’ve known, and say that YES, real love, friendship, faith, honesty, and bravery ARE NOT DEAD!
“This is my quest,…[Read more] -
Lady Iliara's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @catwing
I have another character!
His name is Peter. 12 years old. Thick long-ish blond hair with bangs, blue eyes, egg-shaped face, broad shoulders
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I thought I’d try Cory, too. Hope you don’t mind manga…

-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister @perfectfifths @allison-grace
Would your character rather… Watch a sunset or a sunrise? The Doctor has seen plenty of both, so she doesn’t know
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooooog… She would rather eat tree bark. Swamp water is just gross XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj You’re welcome! …And thank you! 😉
I would imagine like beige dress pants. Like these:

I did have a good Christmas — thank you!
- Load More
