-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @grcr @mineralized writings (I think that’s everybody? Sorry if I missed anyone!) Okay I’m bored and I’m procrastinating getting ready for school (where I live it’s 6:30 am rn), so I’m just gonna roleplay. (sorry, @esther-c ,haha) Also, when you RP you can either do it in third person like I’m doing or in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! You’ll have to tell me the name when you actually print it so I can read it, haha!
One of my goals is to publish my first book before I turn 16/before I graduate. (I’m really young for my grade, so I’ll be 16 my senior year and then in september I’ll turn 17 then graduate…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That so exciting!!! Good job!!!!!🎉 👏 🎉 💗
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Also, I have to know…is Libbie ever going to fall for Albert? It’s okay if you can’t say because of spoilers but I just wanted to know, haha.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Got it! I’d just never heard it before, but it makes sense.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years ago
One thing I noticed was that it was really hard to tell that it was a dream. If you weren’t looking close enough, you would have missed it. So since it’s a dream, you might want to make it more obvious. But I liked your story! It was good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I like your idea of that the magic words are evil because of the purpose given by the Pythonos. So I might use that? I’m still not sure, haha!
Names of people:
Ottoline, Marcurious, Sparrow, Rishona, Berko, Sef, Lilitu, Azazel, Indie, Jordan (I need a new name for him, an evil one, so if you could help that would be great!),…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
“I’ll just be thankful when I can sleep in a bed again and have a roof over my head,” Etta whispered back. I mentally chided myself for longing for something so vain when even the most
practical needs still weren’t met. Etta had a wisdom I lacked. What did it matter if we were a little dirty and dusty? No one else in our party m…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m so excited, lol!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
YESs that’s AWESOME girl!!! I can’t wait to see it published someday… and of course read it XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Looks good! Didn’t really notice anything to fix.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Who wants to start? I’ve never done this before, so anyone more experienced want to start?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
what do you mean by a list of names and consonants?
Do you mean names of characters?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thank you! Yes, I do like the name and it seemed to fit her character! That’s funny that you have a sister named Neveah! haha
Interesting, so in that case, what would have allowed a universal language to come about? A grand unification? Maybe just a tongue similar to what is happing with English that simply became more…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yeah, it’s not working for me either.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I have read the first two! Haven’t been able to get the next ones, though. BUT I do know that @kyronthearcanin likes them!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I really like it so far! I don’t have much feedback, but I would love to read whatever comes next!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That would be fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Great! What language would it be? Would you want a universal Andromedan tongue, or something for each of the groups, or even something else entirely?
Just a universal Andromedan language and some magic words.
- Load More
