@trailblazer
Active 7 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Good plan 😉
he certainly needs it
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yesss yess yessssss I’m so excited for him ✨✨ (and worried, but that’s a conversation for another day 😭👀)
And yes, the poor guy. He’s been through a lot…gotta give him a lot of grace🥰
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Tysm for your advice!! 💖 @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Another Riker scene!! And, finally, a Leon scene😂💖 Because apparently Leon/Riker are still running free in my mind even tho I thought I would take a break from them. XD
(and I apologize for…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Ooh, I understand. M’kay, so I cannot write a book without a dual POV, lol, I think it’s impossible for me at this point. XD
When I first started writing from a dual POV, I gave each POV a chapter, but as I starting writing better stories, I noticed that I was adding unnecessary stuff to the chapters, just to make them lon…[Read more] -
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Question of the rn: Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
XD XD
You’re welcome!
Shoot I didn’t realize it made two of them…sorry!
oh lol np 😆😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Shoot I didn’t realize it made two of them…sorry!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
haha yeahhhh and thanks!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
haha yeahhhh
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeeemed @esther-c @grcr
First chapter of my new version!!!!! WITH the twist!!!
And yes, Jraldath and Selena used to be Paynes….hehehe
It was a dark night-clouds moving from the west blotted out any light from the twin moons, and tendrils of fog curled around the two lone figures drifting through the streets of Lir.
Selena held…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Well that’s good I guess lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooo, looks fun. My family is already reading through the New Testament, so I think I’ll pass this time, but thanks for sharing!! 😃😃
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
I knowww, but I still love ittt 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
…y’all should play volleyball… just sayin’…
Height’s always helpful in that sport… XD I don’t exactly have the height, I’m only 5’ 6’’, but I’m working on my vertical >:]
Easton
He laughed. “I can’t be as specific, but yeah, we’ve been here for a few days.”
They fell into another awkward lull that Easton…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
YEAH BUT IT MAKES IT MORE DEPRESSING…..
- Load More
