@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @koshka @lightoverdarkness6
Here are their families! I don’t have names yet, only face claims. 😁

-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12
Btw, in the tenth chapter, I abruptly mention something about Ami being a Christian. I know it is kind of out of nowhere, but I’ll go back and fix it on the second draft. 🙂 And I kind of forget about Artemis as well. 😬 What else are first drafts for? 😁
Chapter 9…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
Lol! 🤣 See, I’m the kind of person who would do it back. 😅😁
My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather ma…
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity
That is so funny!! 🤣 We siblings don’t really not use real words, but it’s more like not full sentences. (Or words for that matter.) Or we quite memes or stupidly funny YouTube videos. 😂 -
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper
How cute!! ❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ll definitely go back and read through the other chapters. I just don’t have time now.🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Just marry a voice actor, then he’ll be able to do all the fun ones…JK!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
I’ll keep that in mind… 😉🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! Siblings are the best. Tbh, I don’t think I would learn patience without them! 😂 I was about to say communication as well, but believe me, communicating with siblings is a lot different than with other people! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
My older brother is awesome!! 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity
That was my point!! I’m glad it worked! 😁😁 -
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
I thought the faceclaim for Albert looked like Chris Hemsworth as well! 😆 I’ve never see .A Dog’s Purpose, but I’ve heard of it!
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I have three siblings. On order brother and a younger brother and sister. What about you?
- Load More
