@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohh boy this is going to be interesting 😅
Anika
“So, where should we go first?” Logan said, glancing at Anika.
“How about the lobby?” she suggested. “We could see if any other guests have arrived, and look around some.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh gotcha!! 😆 Yeah a little but maybe I could figure it out! I’ll definitely post if it works 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“Before the hike, we could tour the hotel,” Logan said.
“Sure.” Anika gestured to Freya. “You’re coming, right?”
(We could have Freya stay back because solfyre’s gone . . . but Idk if that will be weird for Falon and Logan lol. Maybe we should just wait? Up to you)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yes and we didn’t do descriptions . . . did we?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that sounds really cool!! So if you die you lose your powers?
Okay!! Ttyl then! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Probably! 😂
Anika
“But I’m sure Klayden will want to swim once he’s here.”
Anika nodded. “Hiking sounds fun too.”
(Umm I don’t really know what to do next 😅 @smiley You want to bring Falon in? or we could do something else, idk, feels like we’re kind of just stalling here XD)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“This is so beautiful!” Freya gasped, running her hand over the bedspread.
Anika set her bag on one of the beds and crossed the room to the window. She could see the beach and the huge courtyard.
(I thought a beach would maybe be fun? Idk you can ignore me making up stuff 😅 I think I also said it was in a forest…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay sounds good!! Thanks! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Are we taking turns or just going whenever?? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!! Thanks 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay!! I added you, here’s the link if you didn’t get the email — https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ij2j3jBqeh9QOeO2PGecKqy1-HtACT8cp9fFe_ZiaMI/edit?usp=drivesdk
Oh, XD my last names kind of boring, so that’s cool! 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! I can share it with you if you give me the username 🙂
And yeah, I’m in the car rn lol 😅
Thanks!!!! 😁 I love bouncing ideas off people . . . anyway these sound great and I’ll definitely think about them!! 2 was kind of my idea in the beginning, but great minds think alike right?? 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah I could definitely!! Quick question –do you have a google or Microsoft account? Just because I would prefer to share it personally if that’s possible . . . if not its ok 😉
Yeah, that works!
(Lol I should really follow my own advice, you know? XD)
XD
Ok, so sorry I have to go . . . I’ll be back soon 🙂 And thanks so much…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“I’m sixteen,” Logan said, which surprised Anika. He looked older.
The elevator opened and they stepped out onto the floor. Their room was down at the end of the hallway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, thanks!!! it is fun 😅😅
*annnndd realizing I barely gave any information* Oops! Trying not to completely brain dump on you guys, but . . . yeah I could see how that would help 😂
And now I’m randomly smiling to myself again 🤣🤣
I was aiming for 16 or so, but I could always adjust it depending on the heist –also she kind of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
(Umm . . . I’ll say sixteen? I mean, they’re on a vacation by themselves . . . 😅)
“So how old are you guys?” Logan asked, watching the view from the glass elevator.
“Sixteen, but I’ll be seventeen soon.” Anika was stunned by how big the resort was. It seemed to take up the whole forest, with hundreds of windows…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So I might start working on my WIP from a month or so ago again, and . . . I was wondering if anyone would have feedback or want to brainstorm with me?
Just wanted to mention after all your responses on my help forum earlier and reading a character arcs book this morning, I’m feeling inspired xD so please excuse my rambling 🤣🤣
Here’s the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think it’s . . . your turn? If you wanna go 😉
- Load More
