@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok that sounds funny 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
What do you want them to talk about??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Man this chat filled up so fast!! We’re already on 11 pages 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think Tuesday 😉 But I should probably be on here a few times, just not sure what we’re going to do yet
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh the lag strikes again!! XD
Okay!! Yeah have fun!!! 😉 I’ll talk to you when you get back 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awww! I can’t wait for that 😆 Morgan is his daughter right? (I know I should remember this 🤦♀️)
Oh thanks!! 😆 Yeah, I just don’t know what I would even do with them right now . . . and right now is probably not the best time to introduce a new character as I’m about to be busy 😂
I know!!! Steve is so funny 🤣 And yeah, it’s cool! 😉
XD…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo @kyronthearcanin
I just remembered Freya is like a jaguar kind of creature right? Now the story makes so much more sense 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Although I don’t really know how many characters I want in here . . . 😅 Maybe I’ll just stick with Anika for now and then we’ll see
I’m finding it hard not to bring in all the Avengers XD
I’m such a Marvel fangirlOh 🤣🤣 Me too!! Although I haven’t gotten into fanfictions yet . . .
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley
Oh that sounds awesome!!! (Of course it’s Tony 😆)
Yes I see that . . . 😂 Jk drama is fun xDSo should I add a different character in? I could always use Katrin 😅 if that’s ok, or I could make a new one.
@orangearmadillo @kyronthearcanin
Ok, I love Freya and Klayden together . . . 😂 Also it’s so cool you guys are writing characters…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sure I can stay back and talk with yours, or I can use a different character 😉 Do you not want to go to the beach?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwww Jax is so cute!! 🥰 He’s my favorite too 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh we could go to the next day if @smiley‘s ok with that now 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin
Oh no worries!! 😁 I’ve been pretty busy too!Aww. . . thank you!!!!! ♥️♥️ I’m so glad you like it!!
Sooo . . . I forgot to mention this, and I wasn’t really sure if this would be the actual plot, but 😅 my plan was for the rebels to arrive just then . . . with Arren. And then she won’t leave without him.
So yeah, and then (like…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo
Ok!! 😉“You mean your beach visit with Jax and Freya?” Soril teased.
Klayden threw a pillow at Soril, who took it and rested his head on it. “Get some sleep, goat.”
🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Hey!! Is this rp still going on or are you all taking a break since freedom’s not here? Also I think godlyfantasy said she was busy . . .
Just wondering!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
They’re really funny 😅 Isn’t that cool? It’s fun to see how your characters would act in different situations 😆
Anika
“Yeah, he is.”
“That’s cool,” Anika said, still a little confused. Why would she want to know if Falon’s dad was single?
“Are you guys going up to your rooms?” she asked.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy . . . Faces are not my best 😅 I’m about to leave for Tennessee, but maybe I’ll have time when I get back 🙂 Good luck everyone!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“Hi, Falon.”
Falon smiled, but it didn’t seem real. “Where are you going?”
“I was just going to look around for the kitchen,” Anika said, glancing at the man. “Is this your dad?”
Aaaaandd sorry I gtg!! Ttyl
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh gotcha!! Ok, I can write this last one and then I might have to go 🤔
Anika
She went up to the room but she didn’t see Freya –she’d probably gone down to the dining hall. Anika unpacked a few of her things and then took the elevator back down to look for the kitchen.
On the way she bumped into Falon and a man who she assumed to be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry did you mean Anika or someone else?
- Load More
