@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
So it’s meaning that I will always need the Lord’s help in life and any good thing I accomplish is to His glory. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! Umm since I turned thirteen, so almost 2 years now 🙂 How about you?
Awesome!! I’ve been playing since the beginning of the school year. 😉 I already have a solid foundation in music reading and theory since I’ve played piano for eight years, so the difficult part was memorizing where to put my fingers and making a relatively ple…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
(Somehow I didn’t get notified for this. That’s been happening a lot lately. XD)
Hm… for the dad you could have him work in construction or something like that. Or maybe he could, instead of having a full time job, be a professional runner or swimmer or other active things like those.
Like Landri said, Scott could just work in fast…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“We all have powers.” Falon looked over at Peter. “Peter and Gwen don’t, they’re just tech people.”
“So wait, what kind of powers?” Anika asked. Earth’s mightiest heroes? That sounded hard to believe, coming from a few teenagers and a 7 year old girl.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
What does your signature mean?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! Umm since I turned thirteen, so almost 2 years now 🙂 How about you?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I didn’t know you played violin! That’s awesome!! How long have you been playing?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
I’m currently writing a dystopian trilogy, but I’ve written fantasy before. We’ve got lots of fantasy writers here on KP, so I’m sure you’ll run into some. 😊
So cool that y…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh that makes sense! 😆
Anika
“Except Morgan and Howard, they’re Tony Stark’s children.”
“The Avengers?” Anika asked, confused. “What’s that?” -
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! And that would be great! ♥️ ♥️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
There were no scars, there never was but it had always made him nervous.
What does this mean?
Anika
“The party is coming together nicely?” Peter asked.
“Who’s throwing a party?” Anika asked. She’d seen the decorations in the lobby.
“One of our friends,” Logan said. “His name is Tony Stark.”
“Oh, that’s cool.” Anika wondered how L…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, that would be so interesting!! I can’t wait to hear more about it!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, I really like what you have so far!!
I can’t think of any ideas right now. 😂 But when I come up with some I’ll let ya know!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah, I get it, but I would just prefer not to 😉 Thanks
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So I’m fine with there being some drama/hurt feelings from Falon, but could we not do the “cheating” stuff? Just kind of sounds mature and . . . they would never do that. I get that Falon is sensitive about trusting, but I would just prefer not to do like, “cheating on each other” in this.
Anika
Logan came back with his drink and sat…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know you’re gone right now 😉 But I figured I would just reply while I have time.
When you fight the real enemies, you’ll level up a lot more.”
“What does it do? I mean, leveling up?”
“It means you are getting stronger in the little things, so God is going to give you more skills to use in battle.
This is an awesome concept 😆…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So it’s Logan, Peter, Morgan, Falon, and Anika?
And how old is Morgan?
Anika
“What are you getting?” Morgan asked, looking at Anika.
“Maybe pancakes?” Anika said. “What about you?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“We were going to get some breakfast, you can join us?” the boy suggested.
“Sure,” Anika said. “Have you seen Freya or did she already leave for the beach?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry that was short, didn’t really know what she would say 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
