@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, @autumnlily!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Time for some questions! 😄
1. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
2. If could visit any country in the world, which would it be and why?
And finally 3. What’s your favorit…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness girl he totally does!!!! 😂😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, yeah 😅 Me either lol, I tried before but I started to get out of tune . . . Although mine are slipping now so I might try again soon 😆 the things is I don’t really have a teacher right now, since we’re about to move, soo if it doesn’t work I have to buy a whole new roll and then figure it out myself 😂😂
Awesome!! I’ll have to check…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome!!! I’m hybridlore, also a Christian homeschooled teen girl who loves writing 😂, and you already sound hilarious so I’m sure we’ll get along great!! 😅
Aside from writing, I play the violin, love to read, and sometimes do art! 😉
Some questions –
Personality type?
Favorite books?
What’s your favorite thing about…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah . . . 😆 “Relatively pleasant” sums up about the first few years of learning 😅
For sure 😂
Do you have your tapes off yet??
Nope. I’m definitely not confident enough for that yet. 😅
Oh awesome!! Do you speak Latin or just like the language?
I don’t speak Latin (although that would be pretty cool 😏). I actually found the two phr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Goodnight!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh of course!!! Maybe Howard shouldn’t though . . . unless we have one of those baby carrier things 😂
I kind of have to go to bed, so maybe we can start tomorrow?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Here is the first chapter of a series that I'm wrapping up! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Felicity breathed heavily pounding her fists on the ground and kicking her feet like a child throwing a fit.
Just rereading it, I think if Felicity is thirteen she probably wouldn’t act like this, but I’m not sure where the story goes after this so maybe I’m missing something?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Here is the first chapter of a series that I'm wrapping up! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah . . . 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no problem!! I had to eat, so sorry about that 😅
Ohh that makes sense 😂 I was just checking . . .
And sure! We can skip . . . although now I’m thinking maybe we should wait to do the party until Solfyre and her brother are back. Maybe we could go hiking or something? Idk it’s up to you 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Here is the first chapter of a series that I'm wrapping up! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooh also reminds me of Alice In Wonderland a little 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Here is the first chapter of a series that I'm wrapping up! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that’s good! 😁 Ikr, mine was popping up on my laptop 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Here is the first chapter of a series that I'm wrapping up! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah its pretty awesome!! Although it can get annoying sometimes, Google docs doesn’t work very well with it for me but on anything else its great 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Here is the first chapter of a series that I'm wrapping up! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
I would also recommend grammarly to you!! It’s really cool, even the free version that I use 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Here is the first chapter of a series that I'm wrapping up! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@autummlily
Hey again!! 😁 This sounds really interesting!! I’m curious to see where they are now . . .
@janellebelovedpig Yeah I am kind of getting Dr. Seuss vibes 😂
I can help with grammar if you need me to!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome!!! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled teen girl, and I also love science fiction!! 😁 I’m also kind of new, I started two weeks or so ago
I love reading, writing (obviously), and I also play the violin and draw 🙂 And yeah, I mostly write science fiction/dystopian but I’ve done some fantasy in the past!
Some questions…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I thought Falon had fire powers . ? Does she has both or was I mixed up? 😆
Anika
“And Peter is Spiderman.” Morgan said.
“Oh, that’s really cool.” Anika was still a little confused. How did they have these powers?
Their food arrived and everyone started eating.
Don’t really know what to write next, so . . . here ya go 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! 😁
the difficult part was memorizing where to put my fingers and making a relatively pleasant sound instead of screeching. 😂
Oh yeah . . . 😆 “Relatively pleasant” sums up about the first few years of learning 😅
Do you have your tapes off yet??
Oh awesome!! Do you speak Latin kd just like the language?
-
Esther replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word that looks so good!! I love it!! <3
- Load More

Ok, have fun!! <3