@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon let out a little laugh, “I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to wear matching colors. My favorite colors are blue, red, and black. What about you?”
“Oh, okay,” Ev replied with a smile. “I like red. Do you wanna go with that?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“Uh…” she hesitated. Ev watched her expectantly. “Yeah,” she finally said. “I would love to.”
Ev grinned. Well, that went a lot better than he thought it would.
“Great!”
The sat there in awkward silence for a moment. “So, uh… Are we supposed to like have matching outfits or something?” Ev asked, chuckling nervously.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry that took so long XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“Hey,” a girl said, the one sliding into the seat next to him.
Ev turned and saw Falon already putting her book and notebook on her desk. “Oh, hi!” He pushed a hand through his hair. Just when he was thinking about her she shows up…
Maybe now was the time to ask her to the dance. From how much Ami and Clint were hanging out, he d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Here we go!!! Sorry it took so long! 😅
No, you’re totally fine! 🙂
btw, since everyone shares English, Ev will be around…😬😏
Oh yeah… 😏
Ami
“You’re welcome. So, are you looking forward to English class, or no?” Clint asked as he seated himself.
Ami shrugged. “Not exactly looking forward to it. But I don’t really mind it.” Out o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!! Aww, well Riker is so memorable!! ❤️😊
The book is called Resistance by Jennifer A. Nielsen. (She’s also written some fantasy and other his-fic.) It’s about a Jewish girl named Chaya who’s a courier in Poland. So that means she goes into the Jewish ghettos and helps smuggle food in, smuggle people out, and encourage resista…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision
AWWW!!!! THEY’RE SOO CUTEE!! 😍😍😍 -
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, thx!! I’m so glad that it made you smile!! 😊
Oh my goodness, I loved that chapter!! So sad and so sweet. 🥲
Oh and I meant to tell you, I was reading a historical fiction set in the time of WWII and every time they mentioned SS officers, I thought of Riker. Especially when one officer helped the MC escape from the other o…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh nice!! xD Well brainstorming still counts 😂 I really wasn’t sprinting, I got on but then dis lots of other things like some brainstorming and reading prompts, so doesn’t really count xD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Baby animals are just the best 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word those graphite drawings look so good!!! 🤩
I love that!! It looks awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
🤣 Yeah, poor girl XD haha, good for you!!! XD (average woman height in the US is around 5’4″, so yes, you are above average 😉) I’m probably about 5’3″ or something like that, lol, and i don’t think I’m really gonna grow anymore XD
Oh ok 😄
Well, it’s just the height God wants you to be 😊
But hey, look, you’re as tall as Leo!!! (p…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, that’d be so fitting for them 🤣🤣
Ikr? 🤣
aww, it would!!! Fynn needs a girl! XD #FindFynnAGirlLol 🤣🤣
Yesss!! I seriously need to find him one!! She’ll probably show up briefly in the trilogy, then show up again in the sequel. 😏 (Maybe today’s a good day for building a character… ὠ…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
they’re just so perfect together!!! 🥰
Yes, for sure! 😊
and it is funny, Iris is, like, at least a whole foot shorter than Riker, poor girl XD
She’s at MOST 5 feet tall 😅
Oh no, poor Iris! 😂 I have to say I’ve never really experience that. Our family is pretty tall. I’m 5’ 6’’ and I’m thirteen. (I guess that’s tall for my age…?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yesss 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, I’m so doing Luke Skywalker (Lukas and Skylar) on Day 25. 🤣
And Day 14 would work so well for Fynn, except I haven’t found a match for him yet. 😂
- Load More
