@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, okay! Don’t worry about it if it’s annoying, I just wondered 😉
Those are good odds -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Nooo Himmler!!!! What did you do to him!!!!? 😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl, you should totally go for it! I use the free version of Canva. (Which sometimes is annoying, but I don’t want to pay money for the Pro stuff. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@EVERYONE
…
…
…
I JUST FINISHED THE SECOND DRAFT OF MY WIP!!!!! 🥳🥳
It’s over 65,000 words, which I hope to make 70,000 by the third draft. But now that I’m done with the second draft of the first book, I’m allowing myself to start drafting the second book! Which I am super pumped about! 😆
Thank you all for your support!! ❤&#x…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry, I’m a stalker 😅😂
I’ll be praying for you as well! And yeah, I totally get it, busyness can be a lot. If there’s anything else you need/want to talk about, I’m here!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @esther-c
Aww, thank you guys so much!
@highscribe
So sorry if you’ve already told me this, but what’s your WIP about?
Ofc!! Yeah, I thought it was weird 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Possible story idea in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, this sounds like such a cool idea! I love it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I love her so much!!! 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, tysm girl!! Thank you! I know you write a lot of hard themes, too, so right back at you!! ❤❤
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @joy-calle @fab @anyone-else
Wanted to try this for my character!
1. What’s their name? Addison… don’t have a last name yet XD
2. What’s their role? (Sidekick, Main Character, Villain, etc) main
3. Do they love anyone? Umm… as of now, just her family 😅
4. Do they have any relatives? Yep! so far just Mom,…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Possible story idea in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc! Yeah I gotcha 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@joy-calle-martinez
Oh, gotcha 😉 Yeah, with college, I’m sure you’re about to be super busy 😂 Are you a freshman this year?
Hmm you have a point! Idk, I guess it’s just been in the back of my mind for a while, and then I was like, ok let’s try it! xD
Auuggghh it sounds so sad!!! 😭😭 Thanks for sharing the summary by the way, you’ll have to tag…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybrdilore
Oh lol 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
No problem, I don’t think we ever talked much but I might’ve replied to something about your biblical fiction stories? (Maybe that wasn’t you lol)
Aww, thank you!! I don’t know how well I’m actually going to be able to write it xD But I’ve decided to give it a try, and if this is really what I’m supposed to write, that God will help…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It’s this, lol sorry the link didn’t work in my profile
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Just wondering lol it looked interesting
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Um… I think Aella is pronounced like: A-ella.
So just like saying a long “a” before the name Ella I guess. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl, that looks awesome!! 🤩
- Load More
