@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, thank you!! That’s ok, xD
I actually haven’t been working on it lately, idk… I just got distracted with other stuff, and tbh I really couldn’t figure out what to do with the plot. I tried a chapter or so of an idea that came from this idea, but was a little different… but didn’t stick with that, either. (If you can’t tell, I’m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
They all make me happy D:
XD
Augh, Jem is hilarious… I love him 😅🤣🤣
Anika
“Wait. Are you passengers? I didn’t think people were boarding already.” The alien–or mechanic, whatever he was–asked, petting the ball of slime in his hands.
“Um, yeah… we just got on,” Anika said, glancing at Jem, who…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD Yeah, ikr! I have so many I want to read at some point… lol
Oooohhh! That would be so cool!! For just the last book, or for all of them?
How’s YWW, by the way?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhhh… wait, so what happened in the actual show then? Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha, yeah, but characters are fun that way 😉😅
Lol, just saw that typo *shoe
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, that’s really cool! And yeah, I get the different timeline thing, I think if I start something I’ll put it in a different world, probably. Yeah, that makes sense! Thanks! 😉
Oh gotcha, yeah. I kind of think of it as White Light from Fawkes (idk if you guys have read that, if you haven’t, you NEED to) but tbh I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Sounds good, maybe she can bump into our characters having a conversation in the common area 😉
Augghhh, I love Rina and Dune so much …
You wanna go?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s ok!! XD I love your new profile, by the way!
It’s fiction, but at the same time, you don’t want to ruin a good thing, as in God’s creation. It’s part of the reason I work with my own worlds, but I may not always do that.
Yeah, that makes sense!
Obviously, our world isn’t perfect… any futuristic world is going to be a lot…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, me too ☺️
I’d have to think about it more probably, but right now I’ll say, Fawkes and a Time to Die would be cool, and Skyward by Brandon Sanderson.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sure!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I have seen them a lot too 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I mean… they almost always make the movies worse than the books, soo…. idk if I wanna ruin any of my favorites
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah! Actually, I think how to train your dragon is my favorite 😉☺️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmm… the lorax was really good!! I also liked Wonder
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, I get it 😅
Anika
The boy shaped mass of liquid stretched with a gentle smile. “What did you say your name was?”
Anika stared at him. She’d seen aliens before, but not many, and not any like this boy. He seemed to be a blob of green slime, in the shape of any other boy. He even resembled Luca before he’…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t really know what’s going on…
Anika
The boy slid backwards, without lifting his feet, almost as if he were levitating. Anika raised her eyebrows at him. Was it telekinesis, or did he have some sort of tool to did that?
“I am… from Earth, now,” the boy said, staring straight ahead.
“Okay…” Anika stepped back a lit…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhhh… that would be cool! Or maybe something that sounds similar?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think I’ma actually go into third for these, it feels easier 😉
Anika
“Are you a space princess?” the boy asked, tilting his head back up at her.
Anika laughed. “No, um.. I’m from Netharde.” She gave the boy a curious glance. “Where are you from?”
- Load More
