@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry if this shows up twice, I think it’s glitching for me again 😒
@folithfeolin
Oh, that makes more sense! Well, I’m glad she isn’t anti-Christian, even though she’s not a believer herself.
Yeah! I didn’t mean it came from the director, but I just saw it online and I guess assumed that’s where they were taking this… anyway, thanks for clearin…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
He looks awesome!!! I love him!! I need a picture of Dusty now 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
Netflix’s reboot of The Chronicles of Narnia should not stick to the original ending as it may alienate viewers due to its heavy religious undertones.
The current fantasy landscape calls for refreshing twists and turns, so Netflix must carefully decide which parts of the source material to keep and which to get…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Why would they do a TV show if they already have perfectly fine movies??? And changing it that much??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
What?!?? WHY????
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think it’s your turn?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course not!! I was actually going to tag you to see if you wanted to do that XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Anika
“Are there snacks on this ship?” the boy/slime creature asked, absent-mindedly.
Anika still didn’t know what to make of him. He seemed a little weird, but sweet, in a little-brother kind of way. She glanced over at the mechanic, who looked a little distracted. “I don’t know, are there?” she asked him.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohh, cool!! I really like the turning the trope thing, and I love his character! He seems really sweet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Cool!! So is he a literal dragon, or does he just have wings and a tail like your profile?
-
hybridlore and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow, this whole thing yesterday? (I’m a slow writer xD)
Ikr!!
Oh, cool!! Yeah, so sort of like a novella short story type thing? Of course, I’m glad it does! ☺️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow, girl… this is amazing so far.
“Well packing can be scary,” Sophie said with a big corny laugh. “Don’t want to leave anything,”
Yes it can be… 🤣🤣
I think this is some of my favorite of your writing I’ve seen, the way you described somethings… anyway, great job!! Can’t wait for the next chapter 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, awesome! I’d love to read it!
Yeah, you do write a lot of contemporary! I think the last time I tried something like this, was… probably two years or longer, I used to write fantasy contemporary stories, but after I stopped writing for a while, I got into sci-fi and dystopian worlds, stuff like that.
Ohh, yeah, that’s true! I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, less research… XD jk, I knew that. Thanks! I’d love to see the first chapter of your book (is it the Tomorrow War, cause I think I already saw that one.?)
If not written well, contemporary can be boring, but if you can figure out how to write emotions well, then you should be good
Yeah… exactly. I feel like I can handle all the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm… I don’t know if this is one of my strong suits either, but I could try to help if you give me a few more details! Also, just, don’t worry about getting it all done at one point. Inspiration will come at different times, and you can always go back and change things in your first drafts, too.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course! 😉 Yeah, ikr…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmm… I guess KP ate my post, lol
Ikr! Lol
Oohh, that sounds cool!!! 😉
That’s awesome!! I’m glad it’s helping you 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooohhhh… cool!!! Really interested to see the next chapter… by the way, that meme… 🤣🤣
- Load More
