@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh ok.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Are their parents from the other series (or serieses? XD)
Oh, cool! I have one brother, and one sister 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww … that’s so sad!!! 😭😭 What do all the asterisks mean?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh… that makes sense, I guess. It’s still creepy, though 😶
Yep, I get that. It would be pretty hard to take out the entire analogy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep 🤔. I’ll have to check the starless clan out, though. Is it still like Twigpaw and Violetpaw or whatever characters they were using last time?
That’s cool! Do you just have one brother?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohh.. then this should be interesting 😉😅
@snickerdoodle doesn’t want to do it anymore, lol, so I guess it’s just us. And yeah, were kind of all together right now.
Whose turn is it?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww… 🥰🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol. I read all the books, seriously guys, ALLLL of them, until Brambleclaw got possessed and with @keilah I was like…
“Okay, I’m done with you.”
XD
I even did fanfics!! 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow I just called a blob of slime adorable 😐
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness… he looks like grape jelly 🥰🥰 He’s adorable!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep.
Supposedly it’s the same director though, so maybe it won’t be HORRIBLE.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I know!!!!! 😅
Idk if this will work, but umm… here’s something I found about it. Idk who it came from.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh darn it, it worked on my side of things 🤔
Yep, pretty much lol. Just google the live action cast.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I guess that’s true. I’m still kind of mad they’re making a live action httyd. I mean, it’ll either be really cool, or horrible.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
So weird… I’ll try it again.
Oh, that makes more sense! Well, I’m glad she isn’t anti-Christian, even though she’s not a believer herself.
Yeah! I didn’t mean it came from the director, but I just saw it online and I guess assumed that’s where they were taking this… anyway, thanks for clearing tha…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
so nothing about narnia?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
they’re not showing up for me, but I deleted one of them… 🤔 I thought it was doing the thing that happened to @whalekeeper again. I posted the same thing twice, are both gone?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm… can anyone see my posts?
- Load More

