@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!! I’m glad you’re back! 😉
Yeah… not a huge fan of research, so at this point I’m thinking I’ll probably stick with contemporary, and just outline reallyyy well so that it doesn’t drag, or place it in some vague historical setting and do the same.
I think the historical aspect adds to the plot since I feel like it’d be more…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah! I’m excited to maybe get a job, but I feel kind of the same about that, lol. Nervous, but it’ll be fun!
Ooohh, I haven’t even started yet but my dad has been giving me tips like you said. I don’t really feel ready, but I’m also really excited and kind of scared lol.
Do you have any older siblings that already learned?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! I think one syllable sounds good with his name, too. Some other ideas are maybe Fisher, Ford (lol like the car…), Fox, Dean, Duke, or Downs. Of course!! Glad I could help! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, yeah, that would be. I just moved in late May? I think lol. But I’ve moved a lot in the past few years so I’m pretty used to it by now. I’m glad you like your new house!
Oh man… xD Yeah, I totally get that. I’ll be fifteen in September, so it’s coming up 😅 But I don’t feel ready either.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
@magicalstories
This sounds really cool!! I like your signature, by the way!
-
Esther replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
@magicalstories
Oh my word I love this idea already!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love her!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Definitely Astrid, from one of my most recent books.
She sounds awesome! I love her name!
Katniss, from the hunger games
Awesome!! I haven’t read or watched them and I’ve heard mixed opinions on it. I’m assuming you’d recommend them? 😉
That’s really hard lol!!! I’m just going to do one of my most written books because it was pret…
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Questions, questions and more questions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
A forum all about questions… where have I seen that?🤔 Eeh, probably nowhere, right?😂
*shrugs* Doesn’t sound familiar to me. 😂
I say just do whatever works for you. I mainly work on one WIP, but I have tons of others that are either just ideas floating around in my brain or have been manifested into moodboards. XD The…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hm… Well in my opinion, making it historical fiction would take a lot more work since on top of the research you have to do for the MC’s cancer or disease, you’d have to research that time period and their medical practices/what they knew about her cancer.
If I were you, I’d stick with contemporary.
But, I’m not you. XD
But……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
I love it all you guys!!! 😊 You’re all such great writers!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww!! I read all three parts of Nyx’s story and I love it!!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Those moodboards look awesome!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooohh, cool!!! 😁
Some ideas for last names for Paxton are Dale, Greene, and Crawford? Haha that one was kind of random, lol. Are you looking for ordinary names or unique ones?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Your house sounds really fun!! XD I bet you’re busy, lol. When did you guys move?
-
hybridlore and
Light are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol now that I posted here it doesn’t show she was most recent… lol whoops.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeahhh it’s being weird again, I had to go to her profile.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwww that was soo sweet!!!!! 🥰
- Load More
