@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It’s pretty good! It does have some fantasy stuff like with the Roman gods. Personally I prefer the Ascendance books, but the author is good in general and she has a lot of great books, so they might be worth checking out! Another author you might like is Ally Carter, have you heard of her?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No, but I have heard of it. Is it good?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Of course!
Haha, just checking xD. Ohh, woww 😅 That’s insane.. girl, I don’t know how you do it xD. Yeahh, that makes sense. I’ve never been to a 4-H thing before, but it was really cool! We got to see a bunch of really sweet sheep too 🥰.
I’ll definitely have to check them out! We went to the library today, but they didn’t have…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok! I sent you an invite!
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hello everyone!! I hope…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Love it!! Are you looking for feedback prose-wise or story-wise?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Welp, I guess great minds… um… read alike! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I guess it’ll just depend. Sort of, yeah, because they’re in the Nowhere? I didn’t really notice that the first two seemed darker, but I only read the beginning of the third one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Magic systems Vs Powers Vs Gifts! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I really like the way you designed your world! That definitely makes sense, sometimes it feels like magic can be opposite from a Christian worldview, but the way you explained it makes a lot of sense. If God created it in your world, of course there’s good magic–but like everything, humans will try and use it for their own advantage, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings I’m pretty good, hru? ❤️
Ohhhh, yeah, probably not 😅. Thanks anyway, though! Ugh, yes, ikr.
Oh, okay 🤔 That’s weird.. ok, thanks! I’ll have to maybe check them out!
Ahhh, gotcha. Yeah, I read the summary of the third one and it seemed like maybe it was going in a darker direction, idk.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oooohhhh wait Bucky has SIBLINGS???? XD
For some reason, I’m not getting tags for stuff again.. sorry if I miss things 🤨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey! I’m not sure if you still have time, I know you’ve been busy lately, so just lemme know what works! I’m sure I can figure out everything after I mess with it for a bit, but if you’d still want to I’d love to have you help! There is a way to add collaborators on Wix, so I would just need your email, but if you’re not…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow.. that was a lot of books xD I guess I should’ve expected that. Thanks for replying everyone! I’ll try to answer all of them, lol
Yep! In my opinion, the second one got a little weird but I might still finish it.. just skip over some parts.
Oooh, I’ll have to check that one out! It looks kind of interesting! Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I think everyone has already recommended books that I would have recommended. XD
But you’ve read the Wingfeather Saga, right? If not, I highly recommend it! 👌🏻
Umm… I can’t really think of anything else right now. Oh!! Actually, the Ascendance series by Jennifer Nielsen is really good. I’ve read the first four, but haven’t gotten to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh yes, searching through multiple docs trying to find something. It’s always great to have it separated but all in one place. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yesss!! He’s been writing for almost half a century, so he’s like a writing genius. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry I didn’t get tagged for that, lol 🤔
Yep, read Narnia, started LOTR! still haven’t finished it though, so there’s that.
Oh, okay! Maybe I’ll look into it! Yeah, I know, it’s hard to find serieses that don’t do that.. thanks though! Yeah, 1984 probably no 😅, maybe someday lol. I appreciate it! -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I started that!! The first one was really good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

Ok!! Yeah, we’ll also be starting school soon.
Cool! You homeschool, right? What grade are you going into?
Yep!!
Freshman 😬
Fun! I am homeschool and I’m gonna be a freshman too! I’m excited, but the workload is definitely going to be more. Science is probably going to be pretty hard this year. Are you excited?
*homeschooled
Yeah, I’m exited and I’m also a little terrified, though not nearly as much as I would be if I went to public school.
Yeah, definitely understandable. 😉 I’m taking one class at a hybrid school near where we live, and I’m a little nervous, but it’s a Christian school and the people there are wonderful. And it’s not just Christian by name. Like, these people are awesome. 😊
Alrighty!! Yeah we started a few months ago so that’s why I’ve been so quiet lately XD
Oh yeah, I totally get it. XD
Oooh exciting! Are you looking forward to taking any new classes this year?
@esther-c
I get it! My school starts back pretty late. Good luck with volleyball and your classes! <3
@freedomwriter76 Do you ever have people in person tell you that you seem old for your age?! I would have never known you were going into tenth from the way you talk 😂
Thanks!! <3
@esther-c
Have fun! We also start this week, it will be fun! I am now a sophomore like @freedomwriter76 and I’m also home schooled! How do you like volleyball? I have the opportunity to join this year, but have never played.
Awesome! 😊
Oh my goodness, I love volleyball so much!! I was really bad at it when I started, but this is my third year and I’ve gotten SO much better. It’s super fun. It looks easy, but if you wanna do it right, then it’s a challenge. But I love it nonetheless. 😁 Definitely my favorite sport.
@freedomwriter76
Lol I get it alot, but I think it’s because I’m good at small talk? (After much of embarrassing practice, mind you. I prayed about it and uh it did come about but not without much failure XD)
I’m also old for my grade! If I were a couple months older I could be in the next grade.
Yeah mentally you are a lot odler, but I’d…[Read more]
Oh yes, ASL is so cool!! I have a couple friends who know ASL.
Oooh, 4-H sounds fun!! I know some people who do that kind of stuff all the time. It’s probably not something I’d be into tho. XD But if your interested, you should totally go for it!!
I think Spanish is pretty easy to learn. (But I haven’t actually taken a class sooo… XD) But I really want to learn French. I think that’d be so neat. 😁
That’s a great question. 😉 XD So the first two years I played, I played with a school that let homeschoolers on their teams. This year, I’m playing with a hybrid school. So basically the schoo…[Read more]
@freedomwriter76
Lol small churches always seemd really cool to me, I’ve never consistently attended one though. Our last one was quite big and I only new the names of the youth, not a lot of other people.
@freedomwriter76
Lol that sounds great! XD
(I have come to the attention Esther is getting notified for each of these comments 😶 feel free to not respond I will in no way take it as a ghosting XD)
🤣
You guys are fine. 😂
XD
Ah, yes, that makes sense girl. ❤ We’re starting school soon. Since I do 4H we usually try to start after the fair, so early September. I’d technically be a senior this year but I’m in the process of graduating early. 😆 Have fun with volleyball! My sister played for a few years and my dad coached!
Oh yeah, I’ve heard 4-H can be pretty hectic sometimes. 😉
Oooh, that’s so exciting!! 😆 Are you planning on attending a college in the future?
Cool! Thanks!!
@esther-c
Haha yeeeeah, it is. But it’s a fun hectic.😅
Um, atm I’m not feeling called to something that requires college. So I’m going to spend what would be my senior year just pouring into the things I enjoy, i.e. art and photography. I’ll be taking online courses and improving my skills. I’ll also be getting a job. But yeah!
Awesome!! That’s really cool! 😊