@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Write it the length that works for your book! I think the most important thing is having a complete plot in there, you can always add/take away sideplots or scenes during editing. I think from what I’ve read, generally science fiction tends to run long, romance shirt, and I’m not sure about dystopian but somewhere in there lol. Also,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium (xD I almost tagged myself)
Thanks! I’m messing around with different ones, trying to find one I really like 😉
Oh my goodness…. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I know 😭😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago

-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Feel free to mess with it a little if you want, I’m trying different things so we’ll see how it goes!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! I’ll let you know!
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
That looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is super cool!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Maybe I’ll have to do stuff like this too. 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Auugggh 😭😭😭😭😭😭 It’s so sad girl… I love how you tied in the ending to the title, but 😭😭😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh… got it, but yikes. Body language will be really hard 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
ooohhh, that would definitely make it more interesting.. i’m just wondering, how’s the reader going to know he is unreliable? It might come across as just too clear, like you said. I don’t know if you want that, or if you’ve got an idea to reveal he doesn’t really know what he wants…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep! Definitely. The Fault in Our Stars has some mature stuff I think, and that’s why I couldn’t read it, but I agree with that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol, these are hilarious… 😂😂😅🤣
Nah it’s ok xD Idk about everyone else I don’t really care though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ll be praying for you! I’m sorry it’s been rough! 😥
Ooh, girl, I love it! Glad you’re back, by the way, how was camp?
Yeah, it reminds me of the fault in our stars too! Ikr, I wanted to read it but I don’t think I would be able to yet.
There’s also a novella called This Quiet Sky, if you’re able to find it I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok awesome!! I totally will!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness, she is! XD I actually read the writing book first too, and that’s how I got into her books! You should definitely check her out! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh ok, that sounds interesting!
Yes, I have heard of her!! My friend has recommended her to me and I’ve read a book on how to write a book by her. She sounds like she’d be a really good author. 😉
- Load More
