@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Great! What language would it be? Would you want a universal Andromedan tongue, or something for each of the groups, or even something else entirely?
Just a universal Andromedan language and some magic words.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @savannah_grace2009
I think it should be Victorian and in France and all. That would be awesome!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Makes sense. Though that leaves me with some questions about the first chapter still. Why give Jordan and his wife such a beginning? Despite making it obvious that they are evil, you’ve humanized them by giving them a dying child, and having them feel grief. Also, why did you project Kratos in a negative light almost directly, w…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
hopefully Kari and Ottoline will be friends! They have some things in common!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This is about to be fun!
…It does seem like we need more female characters though…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
I love accents too!
Just a note, I won’t be able to RP for a little while as I am still pretty busy… 🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants. This is gonna be fun!
@grcr I love british accents!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants. This is gonna be fun!
@grcr I love british accents!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep! Sounds good! So @savannah_grace2009 is this a costume/masquerade party then? We should probably all describe the costumes, unless y’all want to just make it up as we go XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yeah I still can’t and I’ve tried every day 🙁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace200 @esther-c @acancello @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings
Hey guys!
My character’s name is Lane Shultz.
He’s 14 years old. He’s quiet, loyal, a bit stubborn (sometimes), and he easily becomes stressed.
Lane has long brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, and he wears a hat backwards. He usually wears a pastel-green hoodie and bla…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s okay! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Ottoline is very excited to join the party!
She’s about 5’1 with mid length strawberry blonde hair. She was kidnapped by Pythonos as a baby and experimented on until she escaped at thirteen. So she’s very shy and has a little PTSD from being abused.
She normally wears browns, grays,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, maybe it didn’t…
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone ca…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yay, it did it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ughhhh it’s deleted my post like three times. It better work this time 🤞
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al R…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone calls him Amir)[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
- Load More
