@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
“I’ll just be thankful when I can sleep in a bed again and have a roof over my head,” Etta whispered back. I mentally chided myself for longing for something so vain when even the most
practical needs still weren’t met. Etta had a wisdom I lacked. What did it matter if we were a little dirty and dusty? No one else in our party m…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m so excited, lol!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
YESs that’s AWESOME girl!!! I can’t wait to see it published someday… and of course read it XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Looks good! Didn’t really notice anything to fix.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
If nobody does it before me, I’ll write the first RP either tomorrow or Friday. 🙂 (tomorrow’s gonna be busy, so I may not get to it. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Woo-hoo!!!! Congratulations!!!!! 💖🥳
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Even though she’s beautiful she thinks that she’s ugly because that’s what she’s been told all her life.
If she ever says something self-derogatory in front of Amir, he’s going to be so shocked. 😂 And seeing her sort of red hair is going to surprise him (and @mineralizedwritings Kaine’s hair) since in his country red hair is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Who wants to start? I’ve never done this before, so anyone more experienced want to start?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @mineralizedwriting @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
Soo…. When do we begin?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone
Question of the day: What is something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t tried yet? -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
what do you mean by a list of names and consonants?
Do you mean names of characters?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thank you! Yes, I do like the name and it seemed to fit her character! That’s funny that you have a sister named Neveah! haha
Interesting, so in that case, what would have allowed a universal language to come about? A grand unification? Maybe just a tongue similar to what is happing with English that simply became more…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Hey there!
I know this is kinda late, but I’ve read the prologue and the first five chapters. It’s really interesting so far, and I’m pretty excited to keep reading as you share more!
(BTW, Do you like the name Nevaeh? I have a sister with that name, so that was kinda funny to see. lol)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yeah, it’s not working for me either.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I have read the first two! Haven’t been able to get the next ones, though. BUT I do know that @kyronthearcanin likes them!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I really like it so far! I don’t have much feedback, but I would love to read whatever comes next!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone
Here is the question of today: What fictional character do you most relate to? -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That would be fun!
- Load More
