@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks! 🙂 sorry i changed my mind, lol.
Yeah and she doesn’t think that he should like her or that they should date bc she thinks that she’s not good enough or pretty enough. She’s been abused as a child and been experimented on, etc. So I feel like she should actually open up to the group of new friends with Hugo’s help and tell…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
She was done with this place. She had looked out the windows and saw the sun sinking lower in the sky…and if she was being honest with herself, this place was creeping her out. It reminded her of the UNIT, that feeling of…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sorry this is late. Sure! They can be good friends!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yeah!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like this idea! It seems really interesting and I would totally start reading this. How do the crystals absorb the Resonance? Oh, I also love the idea of the caves being warmer than the surface, and inhabitable.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello I started laughing when I read this. haha!
Hugo was left speechless for a moment, before coming to his scenes and muttering a cool (he thought it was cool) “Hey there.”
She remained motionless and looked warliy at him, both eyebrows raised.
“Oh, um. Hi! I’m Hugo. Hugo Jim Walton.” He stammered, realizing his “cool” position isn’…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
though…Ottoline will probably not like him back :(((( she’s just not the type, lol
but that will be so much fun to write!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It’s fine, I was hoping it would be kinda romantic, lol i love romance!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Very interesting! I’ll have to go read the magic systems post… because I haven’t yet…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hey guys… for some reason I can’t see the most recent posts….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Wait…you don’t believe in the trinity?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
it’s okay! I’ve done that with your tag too lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
btw guys it’s really cool that you’re siblings and both love writing! My sister hates reading and only writes when forced to (she’s eleven), and my brother only writes because he sees me write, but that’s only every couple years or so (he’s seven years old)
I had to teach myself how to write and can’t really talk…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Me like. Me like lots.
Same! My favorite is Krenna. It’s really cool how she can split her consciousness!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Me too XD and a new teacher, yay! I’m excited to see what happens next 😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love the story! I agree with @hybridlore that it wasn’t too summary-y but it would be nice to see how the interaction with Lillian Sara and Jennie went.
I love the dancing scene! I love Libbie and Albert, they’re so cute together! (It’s fine if that’s not what you’re going for but I just like “shipping” people in my stories and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Ottoline
She sighed with relief as Lane looked away from her scars and turned his attention to the girl in the doorway. But she knew it was only a matter of time before they would get brought up.
“Oh, no, it’s not my statue, or my house even…” the bewildered girl…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
UGH! I did not mean “accessing”. I meant “assessing”
- Load More
