@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not sure what you found wrong with this scene. I think it’s well written! It feels like I’m reading a published book!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh good idea! I’ll look some up. Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@anyone-and-everyone
hey guys…
I am trying to figure out what I should write about for my NaNoWriMo novel…. but I’m lacking inspiration….. does anyone have some ideas I could build on?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I LOVE FALL! The leaves…the food…the temperature…YESSSSS!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, don’t worry if you don’t get to all of them! I know it can be a lot, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! That’s so sweet <3
And I’ll go back to EDITING on the first part like you said. You have great feedback! Wanna read the whole thing, XD I’ll post the link! https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ (if you don’t want to that’s totally fine!) Unfortunately, I don’t have any more chapters following this one, but if you want to critique the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like that a lot better! It’s really up to you, though. Rae had some good feedback!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Is this better?
“Last night, I had a dream…” Lilitu began. They stopped walking in a clearing. “I saw this girl…” he shook his head. “She was crying. She looked so sad, and hopeless…And it was so vivid. I could feel her pain, her suffering, and there was nothing I could do.” His voice was strained. Is he crying? Sef wonde…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
BWAHAHA we know your name, now we can hack you! hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Ofc! I love stories with that kind of friendship…makes me miss my best friend, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c @acancello @trailblazer @grcr @rae @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
“Ottoline! Where are you?” Hugo’s voice echoed down the stairwell. His voice contained some sort of urgency. “Ottoline!” She heard his footsteps coming down the stairs. “There you are,” he sighed when he saw her and smiled his crooked smile that never failed to make…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
“I don’t want to lose you.” I was surprised to see tears welling in Etta’s eyes.
Aww, I love their friendship! This almost made me cry XD
I agree with Hybridlore, I don’t think the summary-type writing is a bad thing. It fits great with this story!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, it does end abruptly. I really don’t like this chapter, lol. I guess….more EDITING! SO MUCH FUN!!!! (not.)
Maybe something like that? I mean, Lilitu already described what happened, sort of, and I feel like it gets a little graphic in the actual flashback part. But it’s really up to you, if you feel l…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Yayy! Looks good! I don’t mind the summary kind of telling, I think it works well for this story.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
