@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, Rae, I meant just the next POV for the current RP! But that’s fine, it would be fun to do a new one!
We could have it so the characters at the “party” get teleported to the world via the house’s magical powers. Lol. I know that sounds stupid…but I kind of don’t want to start over, I think it would be fun if the story continues,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and if you want to know spoilers, I will gladly indulge. XD Plus, Amir has a love interest if anyone wants to hear about that… 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Arsyn Dabir’s moodboard…

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Amir’s moodboard…

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @spinner4him @smiley @grcr @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else-that-might-be-interesed
Ok… I’m so excited because I’m finally sharing my WIP idea for NaNo!!!
I think it’s the only WIP that I’ve actually put a lot of thought into before actually…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If you don’t mind me giving my opinion, I think the second idea sounds cool! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter
Ooo!! 😃 Nice!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Just sitting in my room, listening to lovely fantasy/medieval/Celtic music.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
thanks!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh, what is this NaNo WIP???
Wellll…
I won’t explain it all now because I’m planning to share more about it later today. So I’ll tag you then. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah, that’s a really good idea! I’ll have to keep that in mind. 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
. While Rishona may grow angry, I doubt in such a perfect world she would try to slap someone with no respect. If Elysium is perfect, and the is no pain, there would be no point in slapping someone.
4.Fear is also an emotion I don’t think she could even feel (except the Fear of God) until after she sins. Read genesis 3 aain, and notice tha…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
🙂 Thanks!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
😊Â Thank you!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like that board!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
XD Yeah, I could see that lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More

Cool! 😊