@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think Flaz has training in fighting or something? @grcr correct me if I’m wrong.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @trailblazer @grcr @acancello
Ottoline
Ottoline took one look at the enraged Queen, and decided she didn’t want to stick around.
She fitted her bow and quiver over her back and ran.
Her heart skipped a beat when she heard footsteps running after her.
No, no no no no! Panic…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I need to hire you to make memes based on my WIP!
I bet Marcurious would have some interesting ones XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
love the meme!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, so did Ellis run to find Ottoline before the queen did?
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Working on outlining and fleshing out my current WIP! It’s at just under 16k.
Anyone who sees this, how’s your day going? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m totally joking, guys, that’s like the dumbest idea ever. Let’s NOT do that. Please. XD
lol 😂 🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I may or may not have submitted a short story on KP to get published….I’m terrified XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have the best idea everrrr!! What if….Ottoline’s right and the dragons are sent by the Pythonos to recapture her????
I’m totally joking, guys, that’s like the
dumbest idea ever. Let’s NOT do that. Please. XDAnyone got any ideas?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“Goodie-goodness.” Flaz jumped onto the ground and flattened himself, “The dragons have arrows too?! I didn’t realize we were in such immediate danger!”
XD I love Flaz
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Lane
Lane jumped as an arrow flew towards the queen. He closed his eyes as a blast of light suddenly shattered the arrow and the broken bits fell.
“Goodie-goodness.” Flaz jumped onto the ground and flattened himself, “The dragons…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m okay with whatever y’all do. I haven’t been able to write a RP lately (obviously XD). I’ll try to write one soon… whenever soon may be. 😂 If you need Amir to make a choice at some point, he’ll just go along with anything until I’m able to write from his POV. (Same with Hedieh)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, that was really bad prose, lol
I wrote it really fast and sloppy XD
- Load More

Nice! 16k is good progress! I’m doing kinda alright, my brain is a little fried and my emotions feel wonky but I wrote 1k words today 🙂 how are you?
Gotcha… Wow, that’s great! I’m really lucky if I get that much in one day, lol.
I’m doing pretty well! My WIP is at over 17k now, and I got my braces off early last week! 😁
@hybridlore
Thanks! I usually don’t write that much, but my goal for November is 20k and I don’t want to be writing much on Sundays.
That’s great! My oc Layson has braces 🙂