@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
😊 yeah, Bruno Mars has become one of my favorite singers… (perhaps second only to Evanescence…)
Wait what there’s a playmobil movie? O_O
Yeah! It’s really cute. (We’ve watched it, like, five times lol)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok actually, the chorus of the ‘One Of Those Girls’ song in Hoshiko’s list is really what reminds me of her. The other lyrics are kinda… not that great……
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
Here are the playlist of my “main” WIP’s five MCs:
___________________________
Blair:
Bring Me To Life – Evanescence
Joyful Noise – Flame
Lucky – Jason Mraz
Take On Me – a-ha
Viva La Vida – Coldplay
Today My Life Begins – Bruno Mars
_________________________
Flaz:
Harder Better Fast – Daft Punk
Dynamite – BTS
Yet to Come -…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae
*me in the background watching from the shadows*
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty!! (thanks!… I guess? XD)
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
—Light shines on a man as he walks onto large stage. Twelve other dark unidentifiable figures (head-to-toe in skintight metal) follow behind him soundlessly—
Kazimir: Greetings from Burne, or in our language: Cho’dzon papan. I am Kazimir Ransley, a warrior trainer and descendant of Haunt Taunton. Welcome to this profile. Here you will find the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, sorry, i was too lazy to check XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi Elizabeth, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m hybridlore on here, a homeschooled high schooler, sci-fi/dystopian writer, violinist, and follower of Jesus. It’s nice to meet you!
I didn’t read everyone’s questions, so if I give you the same one, don’t worry about answering it.
What are your favorite books/series?
What’s the plot of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice job!
Sorry I never got back to you on that! I would post about the things you like, what You’ve been doing lately, or things you’ve learned recently. Everyone has their own interests so a lot of what I like might no seem interesting to you.
@euodia-vision @trailblaze
Y’all could always talk about books you’ve been…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That works so much better! I’m excited to see what you come up with for Nano!
I agree with Freedom, I think the only main thing I noticed was the characters were a bit confusing in the beginning. I didn’t know if we were looking at two of Viktor’s friends, but then I realized one was his father. Maybe change a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
oh dear… 😓 I edited it twice and it disappeared, then I re-sent it and edited it and it disappeared.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, for the last time. Sorry if ya’ll get notified a bunch..
________________________________
Flaz
Flaz rolled a full circle, pushed himself off the ground, and stood up. He slowly walked into the dining hall, his feet moving silently across the ground, and his eyes watching everyone. He sat down.
“Flaz,” he said to himself, “If all goes…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well… it disappeared after I edited it twice….
Anyhow… something short from me… again
________________________________
Flaz
Flaz rolled a full circle, pushed himself off the ground, and stood up. He slowly walked into the dining hall, his feet moving silently across the ground, and his eyes watching everyone. He sat down.
“Flaz,” he…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ehh… something short from me… again
________________________________
Flaz
Flaz rolled a full circle, pushed himself off the ground, and stood up. He slowly walked into the dining hall, his feet moving silently across the ground, and his eyes watching everyone. He sat down.
“Flaz,” he said to himself, “If all goes through, it looks like…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If Zahlin ever finds out that Ellis thought that…
Rest in pieces, Ellis 🤣
oh boy 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“Ottoline, are you o-”
She fought back a smile as Hugo landed with a thud at her feet.
“I think the better question is, are you okay, Hugo?”
“All that’s hurt is my ego,” he smiled and picked himself up from the ground, dusting himself off. Stepping towards her, he held her tight in an embrace. How she had missed him, the first of the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooo!! I like Felicity’s board!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh boy… 😓
- Load More

Wow. Cool! XD