@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, so a lot has happened in the past twenty-four hours. XD I’ll catch up with everything later this afternoon.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
🙃
Ha ha. I won’t be rejoining, so they can be removed. You all can decide how they leave, though, or even change the story if you all want. (I know that doesn’t really work… but I don’t really know)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@beth-torres
That’s totally okay! Haha, hopefully we didn’t toverwhelm you XD. Sometimes the questions get a little crazy.
Hmm, I’ve never heard of the Milana Legends! It sounds interesting, though! Is it adult or YA (I’m assuming fantasy)?Archery is cool! I’ve never tried it but I’ve always loved the idea of it.
That sounds really cool! I’d be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry you’ve been going through that. I can’t imagine how hard that would be for you and your family.
I struggle with that sometimes as well, even though I can’t completely relate to your situation, sometimes when I look at the things going on in the world it’s hard to see how God is allowing it. But @trailblazer and @whalekeeper had…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey there!! | I may not be as active as I have been these past days (or weeks). I have some very important things I need to get done, but I’ll still share from my stories as I write. 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Hey guys!
I’m gonna leave this RP, so I am removing Flaz and Lane. I also won’t be playing the swamp dragon… so yeah 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think so.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@traiblazer
Oh no! That’s awkward!
I know!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww we’ll miss you, but I understand.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Hey…
I’m removing the Jeffersons from the RP for now… I don’t really see myself playing in here, so sorry…. I don’t know where my people are right now, but just pretend they had to leave for some reason.
Sorry….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Once I played and this one guy was trying to get me to play truth or dare with him. I kept saying no, so he asked another guy, his friend, “On a scale of one to ten, how good looking is Sara?”
I was horrified, lol XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, the pillow fight and maybe the Ellis/Zahlin/Nahim fight in the hallway. Though that would have been much more fun (if you want to use that for the word of being on the edge of your seat) if they had been serious. Especially Nahim. Though, if he were serious, he wouldn’t bring in his gun.
Yeah lol
For Truth or Dare, I’m a little ner…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The pillow fight scene may be my favorite yet. I’ll see, though, because I’m pretty excited for this Truth or Dare business. lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Alrighty… I’m off for now, but I will be on around 6:45 tomorrow… 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright… See you later!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry guys I have to go! I MIGHT be on tomorrow morning, but if not I probably won’t be on until tomorrow evening 🙁 Goodnight!
- Load More

Understandable. We’ll miss you from the RP’s and anywhere else. See ya around!
☺️ (See you around!)
😊 💛💛
Aww girl we’ll miss you …but I totally get that.
😊 (thanks for understanding 🙂)
ofc!