@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You know what? Me neither lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone!
Can you guys pray for me? I’ve been struggling to get motivation to continue my WIP, and it’s really frustrating me, lol. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, so much detail went into the backgrounds of your characters! I didn’t read it all completely but I skimmed it and it looks good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Great job! Wait, does Riker play the violin? I might’ve asked that before, I can’t remember if it was him or someone else XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m fine either way!! I would like to see more of Chester, though. I feel like you just added him in, unless I’m remembering wrong?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
The dory one XXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm, that’s a hard one.
I mean, Chester’s more mature, and Libbie actually likes him. So Chester and Libbie makes more sense…but the rebel in me wants to say Albert and Libbie, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
The girl hesitated. Finally, she said, “No.”
“You’re not terrified of me?” Fracture was stunned. “I don’t understand!” He began to panic, pacing back and forth. “I knew I needed a monologue! I knew this would happen! Now all because of lack of a monologue, I’m….normal! This explains everything!”
He sank to his knees and buried his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @highscribeofatherium @acanello
Hedieh
Hedieh’s eyes lit up as she watched the two men begin to fight. Wow, this escalated quickly. Fighting didn’t bother her much, but with these two, it could be much worse than a good-hearted duel.
She glanced down at an old sword lying in the corner. Just in case, she reminded herself, trying to igno…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Ha ha! I have gained my motivation, and now I am 3,228 words into my NaNo novel!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That is very accurate XD. (Just don’t tell Fracture I said that. lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got it! 🙂 thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love how Krenna just says ‘no”, lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys! I slept in XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh, I’m going to have to read all these charrie backstories you posted and post some of my own later. Looks fun. 😏 And I have a character who has some dark backstory, just have fleshed out all the details yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofatherium @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, so I think I’ve caught up with everything now. XD
(I’m most active during the afternoons, so I think I miss it when y’all are most active. (: )
Oh boy, Hedieh’s at the forge. 🫢 That could be dangerous.
And for swords/weapons and such, in Amir’s actually story, he…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae I have to go…. goodnight!
- Load More

Good for you!
😅
Yay! I’m cheering you on!
Thanks!! 😄