@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- started the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Hee hee hee….
For all you who are interested, here is a peek into the first chapter of my NaNo story. This is only, like, the first page of it.
______________________________
“Ah, it’s six o’clock!” Cannon looked down at his watch, “My sweet Lillian is about to be home.”
It seemed to be just another normal day. Cannon and his wife, Li…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooo I like it!! 😃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…every time they say the proverb, they get a headache that is reminiscent of the pain associated with hyperbole.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano,
A stage where every man must play a part,
And mine a sad one. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wellllll…..
If you’re reading this, Wyoh/Ellie, SHOW YOURSELF! We mean you no harm.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“I could always stab it with my arrow,” her voice wavered.
Ellis held out the sword. “Take it,” he said through his teeth. She nodded, terrified. She picked it up, but her hands were shaking so bad that the sword clattered to the ground.
Ellis watched her struggle to grip the sword and cocked his head to the side. “Are you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, maybe Hyperbolii people are just prone to headaches; they get headaches when they are around broccoli and whenever they use hyperbole!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s funny, I never thought of that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, as of now, Wyoh is the new ghost of KP..NO ONE IS SAFE!!!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
NaNo update: 6,220 words as of current… and 43,780 more words to type…
-
Girl, how????
-
Well…. I just think think think, then write write write, then stress, then cry cry cry, and all is good. Not exactly a method I recommend.
lol I’m kidding! (sort of). I actually don’t know… I jump around a lot, and I only have one chapter finished…
-
Wait…cry? XD
I just need to write more instead of constantly being on KP, lol procrastination is my problem.-
lol XD (I cry when the chapter turns out wrong sometimes…)
Oof, I get that. 😓
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“I’m going to teach you how to use one,” Ellis threw the wooden sword at her feet.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Ottoline frowned, “You’re obviously better than me.” she stepped away from the sword. “I think I’ll just stick to what I know.” She held her head up high as if confident, but she was trying to cover up her anxiety. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OR the ghost is PRETENDING to be someone named Ellie…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“How are you going to get through a dragon’s scales even if your aim is perfect?” Ellis aimed his bow, “I for one am not going to be trying to shoot them.” His arrow sped through the air and barely even hit the target.
“Well, I would hope not,” Ottoline frowned, “You wouldn’t even be able to hit them.” She drew another arrow a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…they would rather use hyperbole and live with the pain than come down to earth…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Interesting…we should give this ghost a name!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
When you’re writing and a side character becomes one of the main characters.
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision (literally almost tagged myself 🤦🏻♀️😂)
Ok! Thanks!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
