@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I reread it…and I do think it’s a little graphic…but I’m trying to show how Satan whispers lies in our ears to break our will, etc.
Iver is actually a Pythonos, essentially a messenger of Satan (though he’s not called that in my allegory) that is sent to break Sef so that she’ll never know her worth and so that she’ll forget…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Soooo I am reading this, and am almost through the third chapter, so if anyone wants to rant about the book with me, this is where we can do that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, you can hint at it without it being graphic.
It’s hard to find that happy medium. I don’t want to be too vague, and I want to show the character’s pain and how it affects them. But I don’t want to be graphic. Does that make sense? If you don’t mind, could you share one of the abuse scenes in your book so I can see how…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are Ev and *temporarily forgets her name* Falon still going to the dance together?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My charries Lukas and Fynn should get to know Chase!! Lukas is more on the quieter side, while Fynn can be a little more wild. 😛
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure where they left off so…
Ami
“Ok, so color scheme. What color do you want to go with for the dance?” Ami asked as she walked down the hall with Clint. It felt really good to plan for something, and know it was going to happen, unlike the last few months where their whole group was being chased across the coun…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae (I think this is everybody with a villain, right?)
I’m gonna go ahead and RP for Kian real quick…
Kian
Kian’s eyes shot open. Where was he? He stood up and pulled out his sword, slowly spinning around trying to identify any possible threats. Who had kidnapped him? The last thing he remembered was falling aslee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, I’m doing pretty good. I had a lot of back and shoulder pain yesterday due to yard work and my scoliosis flaring up haha but I’m feeling better. I took a break from writing yesterday bc of it and watched Captain America: The First Avenger instead😂
Aw, that’s no fun. Except for the fact that you got to watch Captain Ameri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
I doooo 😂
I actually do it to my younger siblings more often than my older brother. 🤭🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I love Flaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I assure you that they are not all abused, ok?? XD
Yeah…sorry for generalizing all your charries, lol I know they’re all different to you and have different stories. Maybe I just get them all confused and it seems like they’re all different but I’m really thinking of the same charries??? (I should make a family tree to keep them…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
oof… thats a bit longer than I expected…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Alright…. Here is a backstory for Flazzy…. sorry if this is toooo long or anything….
And, PLEASE ignore any misspellings or minor grammatical errors… I read through it a bunch of times but sometimes I miss things….
___________
Ok, first….. here is a bit of stuff about his parents, because I think it’s necessary to mention:
Fumihiro…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooo! Looks good, I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
ooooh I like that one!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I mean, obviously we’re going to pick the ones he says not to just because he told us not to. It’s just how us girls work!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And why would you give us a list of planets not to pick? That’s only tempting fate for us rebels!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
You feel that way??!! TYSM!!! You made my day!! Oh my gosh, I never thought I could make a character that realistic!!!!
(And no, It’s not bad, I have crushes on characters all the time, seriously 🤣)
Oh ok, glad I’m not the only one 🤣🤣🤣
- Load More
