@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Can I have help with this scene? It seems really…idk, I just don’t like it for some reason. It could be that it’s out of place in my book, but I’m not sure.
Here it is:
Sef sat in a field of wildflowers, her eyes shining brighter than the sun overhead.
A smile graced her lips, and her hair fell in verdant waves down her back.
With…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Reuben
“Deeply wounded indeed,” Reuben scoffed. “If that tablecloth meant the world to her, then maybe she shouldn’t have it.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcurious
He sat up, rubbing his head. The first thing he saw was two people trying to kill each other.
“Hey, guys,” he said, standing up. “Um…do you know where we are?” He asked. They ignored him. “You know, most people usually take being ignored as offensive.” Still no answer. “Well, if you’re going to fight, who’s side should I be on?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you want me to just bring her to the dorms? Or where should she show up at?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Meet Livia Stone!
I haven’t developed her character much, but she’s from the world of Andromeda. She’s an Aquino, which means she can manipulate water, she has blue hair, eyes, and skin.
She loves animals, especially horses. (can she bring her horse Xandro? It’s totally fine if she can’t XD)
She is sarcastic at times, but she’s a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Would-would you mind if…I kinda tagged along? I’m a little lost,” the boy asked.
Fynn exchanged a glance with Lukas and shrugged. “Sure, why not?” He pulled out his phone and checked the time, then chuckled sheepishly. “Hey Lukas, I actually have five more minutes. So we won’t be late at all.”
Lukas groaned and facepalmed. “So a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just came across this and I love Luis!! He sounds awesome! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok that works! I’m not sure where to start for a RP, so if you want to start one, that’d be great. But if not, that’s totally fine too. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@anybody-who-knows-the-answer-to-my-question
How many days away is the dance, btw?
-
Esther replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision 👀☝️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas
Lukas rolled his eyes as he watched Fynn apologize to the boy he had run into. How many people at Fynn literally run into before?
“Yeah, fine,” the boy said in a voice lacking any joy. “Where-where are you going in such a rush?”
“He’s trying to make sure he doesn’t make his girlfriend mad,” Lukas said with a smirk.
Fynn sm…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay, tysm!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas: (also a bit older)

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess I’ll go ahead and RP for Fynn/Lukas. They can go ahead and meet Chase.
Fynn
“Come on, Lukas, hurry up!” Fynn yelled behind him as he ran down an empty hall.
“Fynn, slow down. We don’t have to run so fast, do we?”
“We do if we don’t want to make Callista wait any longer.”
“Callista, Callista, Callista. It’s all about Callis…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
If you don’t mind my commenting on your scene, I don’t think it’s that graphic.
Oh, good XD I get a little paranoid…lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And neither am i XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
please tell me you are a guy because I’m kinda out of place here as the only guy on the RP
Unfortunately for you, Rae is not a guy. Sorry….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
*timidly steps in the room and begins to speak in a small voice*
Umm can I also add a charrie?
- Load More
