@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I pretty much failed the NaNoWriMo challenge….
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did I show you Chase’s board?
Maybeee…? I can’t remember. XD
Callista
“I-I’m f-fine. Uh…” He looked around nervously. “T-there’s…I c-can see a s-store up ahead for s-suits. Is that, is that what y-you wh-want?”
“Sure.” She tapped Fynn on the shoulder. “There’s a store up ahead where you could find a suit. You can go ahead with Lukas and C…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s so exciting!!! I can’t wait to read it! 😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think he had too many chai lattes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. Fracture’s getting a little feisty over here..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
They’re outside, right? They could meet up with Ottoline…….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Do you think I didn’t know that, impudent child?” Fracture roared. He actually had always thought that you had bones in your brain, but he wasn’t going to tell Krenna that. “It was a metaphor. And how do you know you don’t have bones in your brain? What if you do, and that’s why you’re so dumb!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, Fracture is an adult.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow. Krenna. That’s cold.
But very accurate…Compound Fracture
“I don’t understand!” he whined. “I am an adult, therefore, I am able to speak. You’re logic is extremely flawed sometimes I wonder if your brain has a compound fracture.” He smiled, very pleased at his insult.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Poor Carrie….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge I love the way you insulted Fracture!! He’s gonna be soooo mad….probably injure his foot again…
Compound Fracture
“WHAT?” he shrieked. “I don’t understand. Why do I not deserve to live? I’m just so AWESOME!” He crossed his arms, pouting. “You guys are so mean! Just wait until I, Compound Fracture, give you all Compound Frac…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*sighs* It was worth a try.
GASP. you guys can make NEW characters. MORE CHAOS! just kidding.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Does anyone wanna go talk to Ottoline and Marcurious outside? I have to either have someone find them, or wait for @acancello to reply, and I know she’s kinda busy.
Though I know that your charries are kinda….busy at the moment. You know, fighting fires, chasing pixies, healing dying Queens….etc.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! It’s going to be all “true”, but I have to fictionalize some of it because no way am I going to remember EXACTLY what somebody said. But yeah, it’s going to be all about my summer!
Thanks guys!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This looks really good! I’m excited to see what happens next too!
And haha, you’re not alone, girl. I just started working on two new projects 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re fine. 🙂 I’ve been pretty busy anyway.
Ev
“Are you…looking for something specific?” The boy asked. “I’ve been searching this store for the perfect things for so long I practically have it mapped in my head.”
Ev ran a hand through his hair. “Actually yeah. Have you seen any suits that have dark red? Or even a dress shir…[Read more]
- Load More

Don’t worry about it, that challenge is hard. How far did you get?
Um….yeah……..same…
😅 I’m still at 7,600….
@grcr
I’m only at 16K…I started November at 23K but deleted like 10K and started over at 3K…so yeah…nowhere NEAR 50K. How can people write that fast???? How is NaNoWriMo even physically and mentally possible XD
XD XD I know right?! And I think some people have gotten to 60-80k…….. IDEK……
I thought 50k would be really easy!! I was like “If I type 2500 words per day, I’ll be done in 20 days” …. and then the struggle set in…
But hey! 16k is great!! And oh boy… I don’t like deleting words…
I could have been closer to 14k, but halfway…[Read more]
I hate deleting words too…it just makes me so mad! lol!
Heyyy…another Cassian scene!!!
The next morning, Lilitu walked out of his room, wearing actual clothes this time.
He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Sef sleeping on the couch. Then all the memories from last night came rushing back. Why was she here? What had happened? Where were his parents?
Sef’s green hair framed her face, and h…[Read more]
Yay!!
Heeheehee, I love this scene too! 😆
I love the brothers….they’re so funny!!!!
Thanks for reading!!!
They really are!!
(No problem!!)
…oh boy 😅 …yeah, one month is crazy…