@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww it’s so sweet! I LOVE IT!
And the “Ottoline Walton” line was SOOO something Marcurious would say…you nailed it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Google for pretty much everything, so Docs is my go-to, especially since it’s easier to make files in my Drive. There was one time a couple years back I tried Word for like two minutes and then gave up. XD I don’t have much experience with it, so I can’t say whether I actually like it or not.
I use both the app and websi…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone-who-replied
That’s interesting! Thanks! Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I know that Word is used more professionally, but most everyone I knew before Kingdom Pen who wrote stories used Docs. I had one friend who only used Word, but she was the most serious writer.
I might have to research the comments thing, but I just started leaving…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you, Freedom! You’re really good at encouraging people XD
That really means a lot.
@everyone
Thanks guys! You guys really are good at inspiring me lol!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly what I feel, like ALL THE TIME!!! I’m glad I’m not alone, XD
Really?? That’s good to know, I guess XD. I j ust can get so involved in my writing and I really enjoy it, it worries me sometimes that I guess… I love it too much? XD But I’ve been praying about it, and I think like 98% of it comes from my OCD, so it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much, that means a lot.
I think that my current project has just grown on me a lot. I’m like emotionally attached to it, and I’m just afraid that if it never gets published then I will have wasted all these hours. I feel like if it doesn’t get published I’ll never be able to tell the message that God has put on my heart to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never used Google Docs before (or at least I can’t remember ever using it)… But I have used Word before. Actually, I used Word to type everything, back in the day. I don’t use it anymore… and I kinda don’t remember a lot about it. 😅
When I got an iPad and a Mac a few years ago, I started to do all of my typing on Pages. Aa…[Read more]
-
hybridlore started the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey everyone! Just curious–which do you prefer for your writing, and why? (And if use use another program, what is it?)
I used to use Google Docs, but when I started writing again I switched to Word. I don’t like how laggy Docs gets, but Word disappoints me sometimes. Mainly because I’ll leave comments and they disappear, and it only saves your…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Great topic, Sara!! @jonas had a great point on that. It’s hard, but just try to remember that if God wants you to be published, He’ll make it happen. I don’t struggle as much with that fear because of self-publishing XD. I figure if I end up finishing some books, if no one wants them I’ll either just keep writing or publish…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
okay XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So I struggle a LOT with doubting myself when I write. Especially with fear. I know that even the best authors get rejected, sometimes hundreds of times, but that doesn’t make me feel better. I don’t want to go through getting rejected, I don’t want to have to face all the hard spots. People will tell me that my writing is beautiful, but it’s har…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…choose whether or not to sacrifice themselves as well, or…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, right.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s fine, your’s was better. “split personalities????” where do I get this stuff XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know. I was only mostly joking.
I think @acancello needs to make Hugo talk to Ottoline, and @rae might need to do a transition scene? Idk.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…having split personalities…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Same…I would write one…but I kind of have to know what I’m talking about to write one, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m bored. WE NEED MORE CHAOS!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I couldn’t help more! Plotting is just really new to me….so it’s hard to give good advice XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…that everyone must stay ten miles away from them, or else…
- Load More
