@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge @loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-I-missed
Alright… y’all’s charries might already be all paired up, but I’m adding in my two new charries nonetheless. Hehehe. They don’t belong to a story yet because… well I got an idea for them before I got any ideas for their story. XD fyi, they don’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hey! Sorry I meant to respond to this when I saw it, but I got distracted with other stuff xD.
The first ones probably my favorite. The second one feels a little abrupt… almost, if that makes sense. But I think they both work!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Thanks guys, it really helps me to know that I can talk to you guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I keep misspelling it….XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you want, I could add Sef if calyhuge’s character doesn’t fit him. Sef knows pain, she’s been abused and would probably relate to him. she too has skeletons in the closet that she doesn’t like to talk about…so yeah….
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait for the next part! I don’t really have many ideas for plot events, but I’ll let you know if I think of any good ones! Yeah, probably reading other books like it would help.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys I just finished the Atonement Child by Francine Rivers and it destroyed me emotionally…
-
Ohhh, I’ve heard of her and heard she’s really good. Maybe I’ll have to pick up one of her books… 👀
-
@esther-c
You should! but whatever you do, do NOT read Redeeming Love. I read some reviews and it’s really not a good book and talks about really not-so good things. At least for our age group-
Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know. (:
-
@esther-c
I’ve never read it…but my mom told me to trust her and just not read it…so yeah.-
Oh yeah. Mother knows best. 😉
-
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or she could end up with Clint, because I have a feeling Ami and Ev are finally going to recognize how they feel for each other at the dance. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk XD
I think we had a group with some of Euodia’s charries and Calyhuge’s charries, but I don’t know what happened to that. We might be able to just put them wherever we want. 😝
alsoooo, I just realized that out of the Avengers crew, Clint is the only one that has a date, oof.
(since Euodia is gone, now Bucky is also alone…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m considering adding in two relatively new charries if anyone wants a date for their charrie…. 👀 I don’t have to tho, so don’t feel obligated. XDD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic December Daily Poetry in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I wrote one for today’s prompt!!
___________________________
faithful sinner, faithless saintThere are two men I will speak of,
The first, a faithless saint.
The second is a faithful sinner,
Their sorrowful hearts may faint.In church, you’ll see the saint often,
Yet his internal thoughts are rotten.
His blinded eyes a…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m good with the lessons starting if everyone else is. I’ll just wait for everyone else tho before I RP.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h (Sorryyy, I think I forgot to tag you in my last RP)
I feel like we’re writing a romance novel XD
Lol, for real XD
also, Falon’s thoughts strongly remind me of Christy Miller LOL
Oh yeah, for sure! So kinda of related and kind of not, but I feel like I haven’t read your writing in a while, but from reading your RPs, I’ve noticed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and praying for your ankle too. That’s no fun. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I thought I had subscribed but I actually didn’t!! 😭 Sorry y’all. Anyway…
I’ll be praying for you too! ❤️ If you need some encouragement or just someone to talk to, I’ll be here. 💖 God sees you. I know He does. You can take comfort in Him and His Word. I know I have and when you trust Him and are fully devoted to Him, it changes y…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @jonas | You know how RPs on here last for, like, forever? Ok, so what do you guys think about a RP that has a decided end? Like, the role-play starts in the beginning of the week and ends at the end of the week… or something like that… Just wondering what you all thought. 🙂
-
A real-time week? That would be interesting, but I’m not sure how well it would work well. What might be better is to have some sort of in-universe end. For example, the character party RP theoretically will end eventually. We could have something like that but with a shorter goal. That could be fun, although I personally like RPs that last a l…[Read more]
-
Yeah, that’s what we were thinking.
I like longer RPs, too.
-
-
I think that would be fun.
-
@grcr interesting concept! I think I would join if we had one, but I probably wouldn’t start it.
-
-
- Load More
