@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re not the only one! We eat at 5 too, lol.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it sooooooo much!!! LIBBIE HURRY UP AND SAY YOU’LL MARRY HIM!!!! AHHHH!! lol!
#LALBERT
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, that’s something I easily forget about. Thanks for reminding me! I’ll definitely keep that in mind as I write and edit. 😊
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I reached 15,000 words on my WIP!!
-
Good job!!!! Thats a huge accomplishment!!!
-
Also, did you name your kitten yet?
-
Thanks!! 😆😆😆
No, we haven’t yet… my mom thinks we should watch his personality first. 😄
-
Oh yeah, thats a big thing 😀 (Although Arbiter would be so cute XD)
-
I know right!! (my siblings and I still want to name him that over most of the other options we’ve thought up lol)
-
-
-
-
That’s great!!!!!!!! Congrats!!
-
Thanks!!! 😄😄
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm…
Ok, you said that this is a sequel, and I don’t think I’ve read anything from the first… so my opinions may not be the greatest because I don’t know what the characters have exactly gone through…
Anyhow…
– Does it seem boring?
Nooo…. I don’t think so at all.
– How is the pace?
Ehh…. I’m not exactly…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty! Here we go!
1. Is it boring?? I’ve been really scared that this doesn’t draw you in and isn’t interesting.
Um, I wouldn’t say it’s boring. I think the pacing is pretty good. Honestly, boring is so subjective, so no, it’s not boring. Because I don’t mind things moving a little slower at the beginning. Some people m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yep!
Awesome!
Ev is obviously pretty reckless. He doesn’t seem to care about getting into danger, and I’m not really sure to describe his personality but he seems playful?
And Ami is sweet and responsible. She really cares about Ev and wants to protect him.
I think you just nailed them both in a few sentences. XD That’s exactly what…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I may answer all your questions later, but for now, I am drawn into the story.
Alrighty, awesome! 👍
I see potential for this story to be better if you had at least one chapter before this that introduced us to daily life with the Orb. It would drawn me in more, and make us care about Ev and Ami more than just plopping them and the plot in our…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much Esther! I’ve been doubting my writing recently and really comparing myself to others, so it makes me happy you like it. I started writing in present tense as soon as I started writing, so after the initial hurdle (it was hard lol, I kept using said) it’s been pretty natural, because I don’t know how write…
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m EST, so rn, 5 is a hit or miss for me. But I’ll try my best to show up.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops! Wrong four o’clock! Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw me too! That was so funny XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness, congratulations!! That’s so exciting!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
1. Is it boring?? I’ve been really scared that this doesn’t draw you in and isn’t interesting.
Nope!
2. Is Sef relatable? Can you really feel her and does she become real in your mind?
Yes, she’s definitely relatable!
3. Was there anywhere that you were confused?
Hmm, I don’t think so, since I’ve read most of to before, but I d…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Wow! I really like it so far! It pulls you in really well, and I like the cliffhanger type chapter endings. I’ll try to answer the questions!
1. Were you drawn into the story right away?
Yep!
2. What are your first impressions of these characters? (Specifically the MCs. I know some of y’all already know these charries, but just p…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!!!! I am so happy for you, and so proud of you! I am so lucky to get to know you as a friend on here, and I’m celebrating right with you, girl!! You have to let me know how editing/publishing goes!!!
Well, Pitts are explained later in the book, same with Rippak and Godede Waters. I didn’t want to explain everything…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHH!!! I’m so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!! 🎉 🎉🎉🎉😆😆😆
*lights a random fireworks from last year*
- Load More
