@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
So, yep! Mostly just because of the curfew. I guess I was trying to show how the villagers were impacted by it, if that makes sense.
That’s true, I might use that word a lot XD. I’ll have to reread it and see where I can change words around to fix that. Thanks for pointing that out!
Yeah, I get that. I’m not really sure how the…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is it still the plan to have Callie dance with Lukas and Liv dance with Fynn?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! GUESS WHO JUST GOT THE BTS LEGO SET!!!! 😆😆😆
(sorry, I had to release my excitement…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay. Have fun!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
@everyone
I CAN’T FEEL MY FACCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got two teeth pulled…..AHHHHHHH!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh, I see what you mean. I meant the main character isn’t looking at the sky anymore, but yeah, I’ll have to change that. Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH! And I have Hallie and Easton who I have not RPed for yet but will do so now…
…
Easton
“So, are you glad you came? You seem very confident with that waltz now.”
“Yep!” Hallie flashed him her signature smile. “I’m glad you came along.”
Easton bobbed his head in a small laugh. “Anytime. But…” he peered over the heads of students. “Looks lik…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oki. I don’t know how y’all want to switch it up, but I have Fynn, Callista, Lukas, Ami, and Ev available for any other charries to dance with rn. XD So take your pick, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it!! I can’t really think of any thing else to add besides what the others have said. But there was one paragraph that I was a little confused at:
My gaze snaps back to the ground. The source of the voice stands beside me—a man, maybe in his thirties. From his clothes and his unshaved face, he appears to be a worker of some kin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, our tree is super full every year. And Mom and Dad don’t even put all of their ornaments on it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yessss! I’m in! Now that the holidays are over, I should be able to get back into a normal routine of writing again. (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom
GUYS WE SHOULD BRING THIS BACK!!!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Flaz: “Ok, so if I ask you if I can trust you, and you say yes, I’m not going to trust you because that is what an untrustworthy person would say. But if I ask you and you say no, I’ma thank you for your honesty… and I’m still not going to trust you, because you said it yourself. I call that Flazzy Logic.”
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
…ugh… i’m so bored these days…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I figured it was pretty obvious, lol. I wasn’t really trying to hide it.. I guess I was more concerned with telling the story than surprising the reader. And I’m sure most of us have read other stuff with basically the exact same plot, so it wasn’t exactly surprising anyway.
Got it, I’ll fix that. Thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, that was so sad! I really liked it though, tag me if you post more.
Oohhh, I like it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it was mentioned in the dialogue, but I guess it might be easy to miss that.
- Load More
