@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH GIRLLLL!!! I am sooo doing this!!!
(@rae I think we both had the same idea…haha!)
1. Riker
2. Hans
3. Reuben
4. Fin
5. Aadelheide (not sure if I spelled that right…haha!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love this! Abbie Emmons just confuses me the more I watch her to be honest…and the internal conflict stuff just wasn’t working for me and was soooo overwhelming, but you did a really awesome job of developing your characters!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay! I might not be able to do that much, especially in Genesis XD. Maybe we could do something like one or two chapters a day for the whole week? Honestly, it doesn’t matter what chapter we’re exactly on, but it would still be cool to do it together! Maybe we could even discuss stuff that stood out to us in the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! Mind if I join this too? 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@ellie-wingfeather
Hi! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooler and science fiction writer! It’s nice to meet you! I’m assuming by your tag that you like the WFS? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds fun! Maybe we could start on the new year, and just start on Genesis?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy, good choices. I love it!
Yes! You totally should! I don’t’ know cuz about your charries, but it’d still be fun! 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Now I need to make one… lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (thanks for the idea! 😝) @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Okayyy! I’m copying Freedom, so you basically get to pick who you want to spend a day with. These are from different WIPs and I still don’t have as much as Freedom. (Does anyone really? &#x…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Greetings from Burne!
Hey there! I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has over three hundred in my book cast (oh, and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my cha…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol, this seems fun!!
I guess just going off of the way they look, I’ll say…
Riker, Yosef, Erich, Jezyk, Ezra… and maaayyybbbeeee Wolfgang.
(I think that got to twenty? maybe a little less?)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Umm… Yes please!!! I love this idea so much!! 😝
M’kay, here we gooo…
Fin, Leo, Wolfgang, Jacob, Iris, Ezra andddd… Erich. (I don’t think that’s exactly $25, but whatever.)
(I am so gonna have to do this with my charries now… 😏)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
This one is really sad…Â 🥺🥺😭 poor guy…
I like this one too! I can feel the sadness…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Leonnnn 😭
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😊😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, it looks good! 😃 I like how simple it is! …Probably one of my favorites, actually.
- Load More
