@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
yes I’ve read the hiding place and I absolutely love it! Have you ever heard of Darlene Deibler? She’s also one of my favorites and she has an AMAZING book that I think is sort of similar to Corrie’s.
Oh cool, I’ve never heard of her. I’ll have to check that out!
Kaylin is the oldest child. She’s very protective, loyal and quick. But…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh you’re fine! 😊
Fynn
“I guess so. Sounds good.” He sauntered up to Lukas and bowed playfully, extending a hand. “May I have this dance?”
Lukas rolled his eyes and shoved Fynn’s shoulder, causing him to take a few stumbling steps backwards.
He bounced right back over to Liv. “My bad.” A laughing glance at Lukas. “Let m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome choices!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Love ittt. 🙃
I love this! Abbie Emmons just confuses me the more I watch her to be honest…and the internal conflict stuff just wasn’t working for me and was soooo overwhelming, but you did a really awesome job of developing your characters!!
Thanks!
Yeah, she can be kind of vague sometimes. I feel like for me, it tak…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, the link may not be the best for help…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
lol, Ok!
(*grunts* Oh, the pics aren’t working.. I’ll still try to explain a little, but sorry if this is hard to understand 😑)
Here is what I do, anyway.
I start by drawing a curved line across the forehead-area (where the hairline should be), and then re-go over it with a jagged line–kinda like a bunch of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl maybe #LIBERT?
@trailblazer Looks good! Excited for the next part!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
So… if I’m understanding right, you need tips on how to draw hair attached to the hairline?
Give me a moment, and I may have some tips for you…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
It is so much fun!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I loved it! (As always)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, yes, YES! That’s literally EXACTLY what I was thinking, too!
I completely agree…it was so much fun when our characters would argue and then get to know each other!
Well, the quickest way to make them fight is to start DRAMA, which could be anywhere from a love triangle (we’re desperate, okay!?!?!) to accidentally offending…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I’m late to the welcome party, haha!
I’m Sara, a fantasy writing, horse loving, dog obsessed, chicken hoarding teen girl!
I live on a farm in Montana with my family and attend a public school!
Do you have any hobbies? Favorite foods?
Sorry, I’m not good at asking questions XD
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyy… I’m creating a fictional school for my current WIP (and my cities altogether). Problem is, I’m homeschooled and have never gone into a school building in my life. If anyone here has gone to school or goes to school, I’d really love to know what it’s like! I desire to know as much as is willing to be told!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
My problem is just with all the fighting scenes….I’m more of a basic romance loving girl, and I just get so lost when there’s so much action!!! If that makes sense. I can try to be better…it’s just so hard for me to love RP’ing when I just get lost, XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I would love to do this! But sadly, I’m not sure I can, because our church is doing something called a “super bible bowl” where we divide our congregation into teams and read the bible, take notes and memorize verses to get points for our teams. We have the NFC (never failing Christians, led by our senior pastor) and the AFC (the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I am so sorry! I have been forgetting about this!!! I will write an RP right now!
Livia
“I guess we’re supposed to switch partners?” Liv said uncertainly.
“I guess,” Lukas shrugged.
“Oh!” Liv exclaimed, “There’s Callie and Fynn! Do you want to switch partners with them?”
“Sure,” Lukas said, smiling at her. Liv blushed, but turned…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh. Well. This is going to be….interesting.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, do I have to pick a freevie?
I wasn’t sure if I was reading that right…if I have to, I pick Asher.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
1. Everton (OBVIOUSLY!!!)
2. Amidala (OBVIOUSLY!!!)
3. Lukas (bc I have to meet the guy who’s dating my charrie, lol)
4. Callie
5. Hallie (because she shares a name with my sister, haha!)
- Load More

Hey! What do you want to know about school? (like do you have any specific questions you need to know?)
Well, for one thing, I really want to know what happens when you immediately walk in… Do you have to check in somehow? Does someone direct you to classes? Oh, and what happens if you come a little early?
Are you talking first day, or just everyday?
On the first day, you find a schedule for your classes (and your name so you know which locker is yours) on the door of your locker.
At our school, it’s basically the same for first day and then the rest of the year. You walk in, go to your locker and put your backpack and coat away, then you have to…[Read more]
Oh, yeah that helps a lot!! Thanks!
I guess I should’ve clarified that I meant everyday lol
Okay, great! 🙂 anything else you want to know?
Hmm… I can’t think of any other questions rn. Those were the main ones I’ve really wondered about. 😅
Okay! If you have any other questions, just tag me!! I would love to help you!
Alright!! Thanks again! 😄
Of course 🙂